Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Agreed though 700k feels much more doable than 1.3 million did lol :wink:

1 Like

Wait, I donā€™t need to have the game downloaded on pc for the program to work? Because if thatā€™s the case Iā€™ll download it the first time I get a chance to sit behind my pc :smiley:

I think you need GoW installed via Steam. I know the ToDo app asks for the steam folder and then downloads all the art from there. Whether or not it can be made to work without Steam, I donā€™t know. :frowning:

Well thatā€™s makes me sad. Oh well ill live xD
I guess when Iā€™m done with it in the recent future Iā€™ll know that I need exactly 0 souls xD

1 Like

For some odd reason it will not allow me to downloadā€¦ stating it is in fact a virus blah blahā€¦ can anyone help?? feel free to PM meā€¦

I am having the same problem. I got it downloaded. Extracted without needing a password and then my Norton is removing the .exe file when I try to open it

While I can make no guarantees that there isnā€™t a virus since I have nothing to do with the creation of the file in question, my antivirus (Avast) tried to stop me from opening it, too. They said it was because theyā€™d never seen that file before so were just being extra cautious. A few hours later Avast stated that theyā€™d scanned it and the file was fine. So take that for whatever itā€™s worth. Most likely your antivirus programs are just erring on the side of caution.

Seems like i wont be using this program :frowning:

Ok so i finally figured it outā€¦ placed everything inā€¦

and i need 1.3 mil souls to complete lmfao

1 Like

HA! Well, the good news is with the right team and a decent amount of effort (though not @DonBoba levels), you can whittle that 1.3 million down to 700k in about 8 weeks :wink:

The first thing Iā€™d recommend is to get your +magic cities to 5 :star: and then all your other cities that have at least 11 units to 3 :star: so you can start collecting that sweet, sweet tribute.

1 Like

Also, I think Norton wants you to update something. :wink:

I did the math with calculator and turns out Iā€™m 270k souls away from getting all troops done :slight_smile:
And + 5 mythics troop Iā€™m still missing, I couldnā€™t calculate from them since I donā€™t know how much it takes to level up a mythic from 1 to 20.

1 Like

Since version 2.1, you donā€™t need Steam folder. You just have to click on ā€œCancelā€ when the Steam folder is asked. No picture will be present.
But since last version (2.1.5c) the software will crash because some pictures became mandatoryā€¦ One solution is that I upload these pictures but I have no idea if it is possible or not because of copyrights (@Sirrian, @Nimhain?).
And the same can be done with the troop pictures.

2 Likes

For some reasons steam and my pc donā€™t work good with each other. I have no clue why, tried reinsting it, but every time I enter it freezes up in the first minut of being open. I have steam and Iā€™m logged into it, I just canā€™t use it xD

FINALLY!!! got my 5* feels so good

5 Likes

That one was mine first too :slight_smile:
Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grats in the 5* @NYCUrbanity!!
And good luck with the 1.3mil souls!!

1 Like

Imma need all the luck i can getā€¦ but wit ya im sure lil by lil ill make a dent!

1 Like

Hi again, everyone! Iā€™m back!

3 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:
Now to elaborate on that ā€œall goldā€ :slight_smile:
Every first week of the month we go for legendary quests to help the new mythic troop for that week.
We do a saving week a week before where we finish red, blue and purple quests to 12/12, and remaining colors to 9/12.
Other weeks we complete all the quests :slight_smile:

1 Like