Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Personally I would ascend as I also can’t think of a reason to need 2! If you needed 2 exploders gorgotha is a better 2nd choice. If you’re worried I guess you could wait until TDS’s 3rd trait is reworked (with next update I believe)?

But personally I would go ahead and ascend that bad boy to mythic

2 Likes

I am leaning that way myself, I was toying with the idea of a speedier soul team that can kill quickly with two TDSs firing.

Something like
TDS/Hellcat/TDS/Giant Spider

I agree with dddd’s opinion, I would ascend too :slight_smile:
1 stronger troop is better then 2 weaker versions, and you can always put something else in there like venbark for more aoe. Or sylv :slight_smile:

Alright, that’s three votes for ascend consider TDS–> Max Ascended! :wink:

1 Like

OMG I just disenchanted all extra troops and am now sitting on 44k souls!

3 Likes

Four… Forty four thousand?! :confused:

3 Likes

Also, justice and mab is such a sick combination! Loving the extra turn condition on her spell :heart_eyes:

I can’t believe how late I am to this party.

3 Likes

@Dddd Actually made me laugh out loud! :joy:

Ive been hitting the PvP hard I guess but not with a soul team, and had right at 24k and then after spending all my keyss to try for Wulfgarok I had enough troops to disenchant for another 20k.

1 Like

I wish that was enough to level all the things. I still need over 700,000 souls lol. :crying_cat_face:

How do I find out how many souls is needed each troop or kingdom… is there somewhere that has this info? I’d love to figure out what I need per kingdom as far as stars and whatnot

I think someone made a program like this, but it’s for computer only, and I don’t know where on forum to find it. You might have a better chance of finding it if you create a topic and ask that way? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@NYCUrbanity, maybe this this will help : Troop Leveling | Gems of War Wikia | Fandom

1 Like

I saw the ToDo thing… is that it?

3 Likes

Oh that could work!

Looks like I’ll be making this download when I get home lol

1 Like

It’s a great program. I use it all the time. It does take a lot of upfront work putting in data for all your troops. But, once that is done, it is easy to update.

2 Likes

I’m excited to actually use it. :slight_smile: thanks everyone!!

@NYCUrbanity, yeah I use the ToDo, also; it’s great but as @Ashasekayi said, it takes a bit of time to set it up originally (about 1-2 hours for me). If you have most of your troops at a certain rarity level (like Mythic) and a certain troop level (like 20), you can manually edit the file ahead of time to reduce the initial time it takes to get everything setup.

Just be prepared that the totals you will see that you still need can be a bit disheartening lol. The first time I did it, I found out I still needed 1.3 MILLION souls. Ouch!

No kidding. lol

I just stopped looking at those totals. It’s too overwhelming. I mostly use ToDo to track my kingdom leveling. It helps me pick which one to start leveling next. It’s also helpful for remembering which special troop I want to trait.

1 Like