Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Btw anyone else having problems with accessing chat in game? I can’t do it for about an hour now :confused:

1 Like

Lol, I love the idea of drinking with a spoon and plate! “Next up on extreme roommate disputes…”

I was on a tear in pvp last night until wind blew my power out :frowning:

I started for like 40 mins then wife looked at me and put on a movie lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn :confused:
So wind is working for hoguns! @ogunther I’m looking at you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hoguns are blowing so much wind it caused a storm.

4 Likes

3 Likes

That must be why chat is down too!

On another note, I am 10 levels away from getting to level 1000 without getting Queen Mab :grin:

4 Likes

That is a sad, yet, impressive feat… here’s hoping you don’t see that icy B for at least 10 more levels! :wink:

2 Likes

Damn that feels bad :confused:
But I’ve got some great news for you! Month from now glacial will be the event kingdom! So you might want to start saving those event keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I would be gutted if I got her between now and level 1000

1 Like

Ouch! Got my fingers crossed for you! I’m only in the 600’s but Sylvanimora is my white whale.

2 Likes

I’m missing only 4 of all the troops, and yeah you guessed it right, they are base mythic. 2 of them are horsemans of course!

1 Like

I just need to get there before the new mythic, got a ton of gems and gem keys saved up which I’ll spend on Friday. Shouldn’t be a problem. It was annoying for a while as I had a load of spirit stones stored up for her, but since I’ve now spent them on death I’m in no rush to farm them again!

@ogunther likewise for you! Sylvanimora is great, hope you find her soon

1 Like

Mine is Dracos1337… he has my number right there in his name 13…
I had team builds already figured out to exploit his Technomancy trait… and still no pull…
I’ve gotten Draak, War, War, Gard, Aby, and Famine since he was released… but no… Dracos…

DAMN WHITE WHALES… :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

So Don are you still spending gems for war and plague, or saving for the newer mythics?

Yeah the only other cards I’m missing are 4 of the Mythics, too. Silly Mythics!

1 Like

What do you mean when you say saving? :laughing:
Already spent 450 gems this week, I hope to spend another 450 before Friday xD
So yeah I’m all out until they are out of chests for a week.
New mythic doesn’t seem much stronger to me. He is not bad but not many Wargare buddies to go with him.

But hey I got 3 draaks!

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, new mythic looks like a troop I’d never use, but you know…

4 Likes