Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

I regularly switch between my phone, iPad, laptop, and very rarely my android tablet. All linked. One of the other many things I love about GoW!!

That Kerberos bug just ain’t right! I have no respect for anybody running that defense right now. Though I DO want to build this team once i trait out my forest Guardians:

Kerberos/Kerberos/Giant Spider/Forest Guardian

All Fast… That just looks fun!

1 Like

Well on Sunday I made a kerb, kerb, giant spider, kerb Def team. That’s before any of the bugs were known. Maybe you could see it in the guild chat if you were therexpecting, when I asked others to test it :smiley:
I made it for devour tho, not for the bug. And once I get my hands onot FG and fully trait him he will replace one of kerbs :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :smirk: :poultry_leg: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Was planning on fighting for top 100 in wk but seems like everyone is too lol

1 Like

Hey Machinies! Why so quiet? I hope all of you that are in US had a great Thanksgiving and that the rest of you had a great week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yeahh So silence here.

Mmmm Maybe they are planning something hard. Lol.
Also Great week and Thnksgiving to all Mean Machine and all Hoguns.

And why not. To all people.

2 Likes

Thanks @ogunther and @ONOPALAVER, and I hope you too had a good one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the Holiday cheer!
My week off of work is over and that means I will no longer be silent! :wink:

3 Likes

If someone missed this post :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey guildies! Thought I’d stop lurking and start posting! o/

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums Sam! :wink:

Hello Samuel :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forum and our chat :slight_smile:
Feel free to comment or ask anything you want. First drink is on me, @efh313 will pay the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoohoo! Johnny Walker Blue straight!

Interesting choise!
One for you: :tropical_drink: :wine_glass: :cocktail:
Sorry for the wine and cocktail glasses, but our whiskey glasses are all dirty :confused:

1 Like

Sorry chaps I forgot to start the dishwasher after I had a bit of a session last night :sweat:

1 Like

I told you to drink from a single glass. . I had to drink from a jar!
I actually used to drink bear from a jar when my ex roommates and me couldn’t agree on who’s turn was to wash the dishes. So we drunk bear from jars, coffee cups, and I’m not sure was I to drunk, but I could swear I saw a guy using a spoon and a plate to drink. .

3 Likes

That’s right I’m buying!!

Cause I just sold @DonBoba’s Mythic Collection on the Black Market in Blackwater!! :laughing: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

1 Like

Pft how much did you get for those 3 draaks? :stuck_out_tongue:
@HKdirewolf love the new avatar :smiley:

1 Like