Null Gold Tribute

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I tried to collect my tributes but got ‘null’ and ‘NaN’ instead. Tribute indicator was still there afterwards, proceeded to collect it as normal.
Was also logging in right after the day rolled over, and didn’t get the typical event/reward screen either. Rewards were in the mail though.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No idea at all. Close the game before the day rolls over, open it up after and maybe?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Has happened to me. When it happened, I think my network connection glitched at just the wrong/right moment.

I’ve had this too. And then immediately after I could collect tribute again and then I got a normal tribute.

have had several times always reopens to collect afterwards.

Not really a necro, I just had this happen again.

Basically the same as before (minus the day rollover things, which I think was a coincidence). Tribute was still there afterwards and I was able to click it again and collect it properly.

Likely something to do with tabbing out of the game and back in.

Such a necro :stuck_out_tongue:

Just had this again with an unusual twist… in that the goddamn tribute was just sitting there every time afterwards. First the null null +NaN and so on, then it let me collect a 7-kingdom tribute continuously (not really, but visually) until I relogged.

1 Like

This happened to me a few days ago, actually. Maybe a new interaction within the tribute code since they changed the red statue’s bonus?