No support till when for consoles?

The OP. Repeatedly.

I mean I get it, they’re frustrated. But spending multiple posts nitpicking people because they had the audacity to say “ticket” instead of “tickets” is just childish.

9 Likes

[quote=“morose, post:16, topic:18484, full:true”]
I also note no mention of the fact that players are still being directed to 505 support who now state they will not fix incorrect guild counts any longer[/quote]

[quote=“Sirrian, post:17, topic:18484, full:true”]
Nimhain just reviewed your ticket, and one of our support team did actually make a mistake in your second ticket, treating it as simply a server issue and sending compensation, rather than also realizing that you had a guild ghost issue that needed fixed. […]

Regarding your query about 505 support… they are still doing a lot of heavy-lifting on console support, but server issues are something only WE can handle here, so they’re correct to forward that one on to the development team.[/quote]

@Sirrian @Nimhain

Just to clarify, you’re saying that 505games Support is no longer directly handling the ghost guild member glitch on console. Whenever it occurs, console users can register the issue with Support.505games.com who’ll evaluate what 505 can do on their end. If necessary they’ll kick the issue up to @Nimhain. That about the size of it?

My console guild “PhantomKiddz” is currently displaying 30/30 members but in fact there are only 29 members present. Issue has been present since Monday (I’ve just checked again). As this has happened several times already with the guild, I understand that when Pipeworks first handled the issue in August, they made all these inactive but “invisible” guild members visible, so that the Guildmaster could kick them himself. This appeared to solve the problem for 3 months.

However, ever since then PhantomKiddz has been developing the ghost glitch at least once a month. :frowning:

That part has been frustrating. But it’s still ok, honestly, I know it’s on your radar to be addressed.

I want to commend how both you and Nimhain’s team have been the very soul of patience these past few weeks, what with the migration on top of everything. The process transparency you’ve shown at every junction is amazing. I respect that. Open communication is what I love about this game and its community, perhaps even-- dare I say it?-- perhaps even just as much as GoW itself. :smile:

EDIT: the guild counter issue appears to have been fixed for me; 505games says that they do have the toolset to handle that guild request (for ghost-busting). Many thanks to Arsen at 505!

This is the case with spendy games like Just Cause 3, and //sometimes// rockband4/harmonix. JC3 pays absolutely NO attention to it’s customers once they buy the game. Not one question answered by someone at the game, it’s all customer support by customers. it is sucktastic. Harmonix is slightly better but not by much. I’ve had a couple of problems with my account, and Vexx has helped me HUGELY over the holidays. Even when it was my own damn fault. (eg, no derisive, snottiness about how i should pay attention to the game, ALWAYS polite.) These devs are rocking, and probably underpaid.

3 Likes

Agreed. I’ve spent a the equivalent of two full price games to get to vip 5 for my own benefit, and my girlfriend’s too. However, I’d never have done that if I hadn’t felt guilty for playing this awesome game without giving them a single penny, so that’s why I spent so much. Fantastic set of people right across the board.

2 Likes

I’m an AC and Far Cry fan. Ubisoft support is, well, nothing like this game.

2 Likes

So who do we contact about the guild ghost glitch?

For GoW on console, the good folks at 505games are still handling the guild ghost issue for us:

They can fix the issue directly for you without having to escalate it to the devs.

Include your Invite Code and Hero Level so that 505 can quickly locate you in the database.

3 Likes

It was fixed today. So happy.

1 Like