No guild seals awarded at daily log in that coincides with the weekly reset

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened? Expecting the daily log in seals

What are the steps to make it happen again? It’s happened two weeks in a row now. Apparently the step to make it happen is simply to log in after the weekly reset.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! Yes. Will attach.

It’s happened to my wife and at least a couple of other guild members. I’ve already submitted a support ticket, but I wanted to raise awareness of the issue with the devs.

1 Like

I experienced the same issue! Also, though I have received guild rewards, none of the tasks are marked as accomplished.

I had this same thing happen to me a couple of times last week.

This happened to me on xbox. Did you get a refund of 15 unused guild seals? If so, I think we have the same bug. The guild seals for logging in are being counted for last week and refunded.

Yes, quite weird to see that happen. Server migration causing it?

Same happened to me this morning on PS4

@Nimhain has mentioned that they’re aware of this and are working to try and fix it.

It’s not being caused by the Server migration.

1 Like

I didin’t receive mine also when the event was resetted so i went to bed and when i logged this morning it was there

I filed a support ticket.

I noticed last night I was (which is normal for me) around during switch over. I log off after finishing up and then log back in 9 hours later - and still no login seals. It only happens on the Sunday/Monday one for my case.

Nimhain and the other devs are aware of it. I’ve been reporting this error for over two months.

Thanks for correcting me. What caused it anyway, if you know?

Just curious really. I see these technical errors as learning opportunities.