Nimhain's Lair: June 12th

Famine is still king of the meta, but very few have him. For anyone that doesn’t Justice seems to be the default defence team. Maybe there is someone out there with a Famine gathering dust, but I seriously doubt it.

1 Like

I got 6 plague 3 war 5 famines and 8 death but 0 ketra :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re probably gonna regret missing Ketras quite soon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This actually makes a lot of sense. If this is the case then I agree that we should have it like pc/mobile.

1 Like

Or keep it like it is but reduce the number to 13.

I might be the solo person that would like to see the over written gems act more like console and instead lessen gems created. There’s quite a few cards that would benefit at least in my mind that are quite obscured on PC/mobile because the overall effect is lessened by that action. Not that I’d enjoy endless looping but I’d like to at least have a measure of calculation in color management by create creators.

3 Likes

You’re not alone. I like the idea of gem creators actually creating the number of new gems, as long as the numbers are balanced to that behavior. Guardians, Jarl, etc. Would need to have their numbers dropped a bit to keep the right balance. (Or to get the right balance in the first place on console).

2 Likes

I also like it but 15 was way to much like i said maybe drop it to 8 or 10 without overwritting other gems

The cycling is an issue because of broken traits, freezing the unfreezable, and justice’s multiplier errors.

Plenty of people with famine use this exploit every week, particularly on guild wars blue day - now known as mabness day. To assert otherwise is discernibly incorrect.

It was the mercy buff that made last week a misery of cycling.

If no fix is possible for a while then maybe the broken defensive traits should be looked at urgently, including the oft frozen unfreezable hero class.

As i have previously indicated 1 famine is a breeze in comparison. If the exploder fixs are implemented so the bar is not filled every explosion as currently the case for 1 famine then I dont see an issue. 2 famine teams are harder because of the damage requirements but if exploders are corrected the famine balance is restored.

The problem with cycling is broken defensive traits and justices multiplier which counts unfreezable and or impervious. The multiplier should never count those troops regardless of their condition.

Recently on console their were gorgothas fronting the cycle trio with 180 bars. It was absurb.

Yeah, Just today I was in the store and almost bought the $50 Mythic pack to fill in some on my missing Mythics. But common sense stopped me! The odds I would get one I already have is way to high for that purchase, (and there are only 4 troops slots how many copies does one need :wink:). I’m waiting for crafting too…

1 Like

Does this mean that forum trolls can now post more then one meme per thread?

Thank godness that we can mute those threads, it is always the very few people that creates the threads all the time too, I recommend the Devs muting them too. :wink:

2 Likes

So was Jarl meta defense before justice? Because he does the same with his spell.

@DonBoba the guardians actually work differently than most of the other gem creators. Jarl still overwrites, same as PC, so although he creates lots more gems, he often overwrites possible 4 or 5 gem matches, which the guardians don’t. Plus he’s limited to two specific colors, while the Guardians, you can choose whatever color is most predominant, and NOT ‘blocking’ the primary color.

2 Likes

@DonBoba Jarl in the day is not as bad, I’ve seen a lot of metas come and go and Justice/Mab with the console AI is very deadly and efficient. The turn the AI gets is Mana up you have between 0-2 total turns left in the game because its going to be over every time.

1 Like

Emperor King Jarl is always meta.

1 Like

In regards to the unity update seen on tacets stream will the profile eventually include information regarding guild and its current global position on the guild leaderboard, mainly for recruiting purposes and also in explore mode will you still be redirected to the kingdoms map after completing explore, as that can be time constraint also or will you be able to continue farming that kingdom until you decide to farm another on the kingdoms map thank you for this wonderful looking future update…

If not for 3 dots on the end i almost thought your dot key isn’t working.

4 Likes

Mine works… as usual…

i agree its probably better to leave them overwrite the existing gems like the current pc/mobile

thanks for letting us know :slight_smile: