Nicknames for Troops and Teams

Well, good luck. I’m glad that’s getting fixed soon.

Me too, I hate Maw games are pure luck. It’s a strategy game

Emo-tree is the obvious one.
I call Rowanne “real boy”.
I start saying the weird demon’s name as Cithiri… and end up calling the person who named it an asshole

I just call it Deadweight and never use it, just 99% of other players.

I call Kurarg “Craig” and Celestasia “Stacy”.

• i call Gar’nok - Garnek, its a polish word, means a pot, was funny to riddicule the troop and it just stick too well

• not sure is this an official thing yet but the justice teams are called “justice league” and i find it funny enough knowing the justice league will fall eventually :stuck_out_tongue: right? :sweat_smile:

• gave me a weird taste when somewhere i saw ppl skipping the “rie” part in Lady Anariel

• thanks to inspiration @Kurokazna gave me, i hereby give to Celestasia a new name: Missestasia

ps. blame whoever necroed this thread (or edited it) then deleted his post for provoking me in taking part in it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have a lot of ‘nicknames’ for Spirit Fox, all of them in polish and all of them obscene.

6 Likes

My notifications tell me that it was @actreal

Also, I love this thread. Any new troops have fun nicknames?

1 Like

I call my kryst “ass-kicker” i am probably not alone on that one tho

Elemaugrim has been “Grimmy” to me since the day he was released.

I don’t have many troop nicknames (other than the norms, such as Kerby, Sylvi, etc.) but I do have fun with teams names. Some of my past and present favorites include: Orcalicious, Wildin Out, Scaly Fly Devils and Red Dead Redemption. They are all pretty self explanatory as to what troops I used ;).