New Trainer how do we block it

They have 5 in top 100. Most likely to notice these things on weekends. Agreement on all those being quite irregular.

Who’s trolling? I honestly had no idea what a “trainer” was and why people were leaving the game in mass (which they aren’t).

Take a chill pill and stop spilling a conversation from another thread into this one. This one has nothing to do with how happy or not anyone is with the new update and I never even brought anything up about the update - you did.

And I was making a legitimate response to the OP - that perhaps the devs are on top of people cheating and that people are actually disappearing because they were caught cheating.

Sheesh! I’m the troll?

1 Like

Everyone, I’m just going to go out on a limb and suggest that @Saltypatra will not like this thread when she gets back in the office. First, it raises awareness of software that allows cheating and effectively points to where such software can be found. Second, it contains a bunch of very thinly veiled call outs which violate the community guidelines. While I’m sure no harm was intended by those posting above, I suspect the discussion will get shut down.

4 Likes

Please report these things to us via PM or support ticket. Callouts violate our community guidelines. We are in the process of investigating this.

4 Likes

My apologies for not taking you seriously.

1 Like

I noticed yesterday 6 out of the top 100 had 95% or better win rate, and were all from same guild

Well, something is happening. I notice that a few names from the last time I checked the PVP leaderboard are no longer there. No idea what else that means.

I noticed that too. There’s still a couple questionable listings in the top 10, and who knows how many flying under the radar if that trainer thing was for real. For example, #39 has 677 wins and 1 loss…actually, I see 4 entries in the top 50 from the same guild who all have unrealistically high win rates compared to…well, pretty much everyone else.

If this was a confirmed cheat, I do hope it’s getting nipped in the bud so others are not encouraged to try it out.

1 Like