New Trainer how do we block it

Screenshots please?
I haven’t really notice anything out of ordinary. What do these “Trainers” look like?

I will only give the link to the site to devs or moderators as I do not want to promote cheating in any way ok made aware that screenshot is on google so I removed the image for that reason.

1 Like

wow1

1 Like

They probably made that too.

How is that even legit?

To be fair and honest about it; This trainer has been around for some time now and the devs were made aware of it.
Only they can answer if their detection tools can detect the use of third-party software or not. Several people tried to bring this to light in the past, myself included.

4 Likes

Wtf! :dizzy_face: This is news to me. Bad news. I hate cheaters. Earn it!

1 Like

I suggest you to delete the image. I believe this will lead more people to get that 3rd party program.

Stop with the trolling please.

It’s fine if you like the 3.1 update, I’m happy for you.

But you’re not gonna gaslight everyone else in the world into believing that the update is popular and that their complaints are invalid.

2 Likes

The #1 Player from 12:30pm today to 2pm today had 151 wins…a win every 36 seconds, 79 points per minute, 4765 points an hour.

Many of the leaderboard players using the trainer are easy to spot:

< 5% loss rate, often 2%
3000+ pvp points an hour gains for hours in a row (2300 is probably the most a real player can do).

There appear to be 3 players from the same guild with these stats…#3 player, #5 player, #24 player (as of 3:28pm EST).

The #2 player has been doing 3000 points an hour multiple times for weeks now.

There is also one player that had a 700+ win streak through Goblin week and this week, then lost 1, now back to 170+ win streak.

6 Likes

People at the top of the leaderboard have always attracted attention. And as @trickycdr says, it is possible to notice if something is wrong.
That the devs notice it too or pay attention to the tickets and act or not is another problem.

My worry is what about GW? How could it be possible to detect if anything fishy was happening?

2 Likes

Good point, the trainer appears to lower all the hit points to 1, then you can just cast an AOE troop like Dust Devil to kill first turn…36 seconds per match barely allows time for loading screens…Guild War results would be invalid also.

I’m not sayin he is cheating (I censored the name) but those statistics looks really interesting. After you pointed out “Dust Devil” I simply checked and saw this:

Yes that player has rocketed up the leaderboards at an unnatural pace…3000+ points an hour is not doable by anyone.

This is why I like console, u can’t do that here, or at least I think not.

2 Likes

They have 5 in top 100. Most likely to notice these things on weekends. Agreement on all those being quite irregular.

Who’s trolling? I honestly had no idea what a “trainer” was and why people were leaving the game in mass (which they aren’t).

Take a chill pill and stop spilling a conversation from another thread into this one. This one has nothing to do with how happy or not anyone is with the new update and I never even brought anything up about the update - you did.

And I was making a legitimate response to the OP - that perhaps the devs are on top of people cheating and that people are actually disappearing because they were caught cheating.

Sheesh! I’m the troll?

1 Like

Everyone, I’m just going to go out on a limb and suggest that @Saltypatra will not like this thread when she gets back in the office. First, it raises awareness of software that allows cheating and effectively points to where such software can be found. Second, it contains a bunch of very thinly veiled call outs which violate the community guidelines. While I’m sure no harm was intended by those posting above, I suspect the discussion will get shut down.

4 Likes

Please report these things to us via PM or support ticket. Callouts violate our community guidelines. We are in the process of investigating this.

4 Likes

My apologies for not taking you seriously.

1 Like