New Simian (Ape/Monkey) Race?

Well so far they really don’t seem too concerned with changing that, so what’s the harm in introducing another one that doesn’t synergize in any way or is even halfway decent to play?

I await the ‘faeces flinging’ spell that covers vast areas of the screen in brown splodges and obscures parts of the board.

Monkey Run (spell) - Confuse one random ally, Shuffle your allies order, shuffle the enemies order, confuse 2 random enemies - to one deal x damage, mana drain the other

Banana Stealing (spell) - mana drain the enemy, gain the same amount of mana as drained, silence and heal myself

Monkey Pack Rage (trait) - Whenever a Monkeyman ally is damaged gain 2 attack

Monkey Pack Curiosity (trait) - Whenever a Monkeyman ally casts a spell gain 2 mana

Monkey Pack Bombing (trait) - Whenever a Monkeyman ally receives skull damage or deals skull damage create 1 skull gem

Cunfused (debuff) - whenever i cast a spell there is 50% chance the target will be random on random player side (ai/player), cumulative cleanse 10% on turn start

3 Likes

chuck poo (spell) summom a brown storm

3 Likes

@Saltypatra there are some excellent ideas here! Do you think you could alert the proper ppl and maybe get a discussion going about a primate kingdom?

Title of thread has been edited for clarity. As a typesetter, I should have seen this coming. My bad, apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

No, relax, nothing is your fault.

2 Likes

I must admit that it some good ideas here, I myself is a huge fan of Planet of the Apes, strong and brave apes. When ure using the therm Monkey it reminds me of the chimpz we can go watch in the Zoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Considering I could barely read it either… lmao! :smile:

3 Likes

Ape race works for me as long as they have a fling sh** spell used to deal damage, disease an enemy, and self cleanse lol.

Also PotA references everywhere…

1 Like

Forgive me. But I shake my head and baffled. This clearly a fun joke topic but posted in feature request. Haha, everybody have good time and laugh all round with slap on back. But if had post this all I get response would be “This stupid suggestion”, “This not belong here”, “You idiot, you clown, you suck” “Ban! Ban! @saltypatyra etc”

Way to not acknowledge the particular reasons you have been banned and play the victim card…

I was never joking. Funny maybe, but it was an honest suggestion, I promise.

3 Likes