New Kingdom - Urskaya

I’m currently on steam. I’ve opened some hundreds of glory keys. Same as @Arturo found them in chests but can’t find them in troops list.

1 Like

Also can people please post which platform they’re on? Some screenshots are obvious that they’re PC or Mobile, but not all. And it helps the devs a lot to know which platforms it’s occurring on.

waits patiently for all clear

1 Like

Still having trouble every time i get to a reward in quest on PC

PC or Mobile @Hoop?

oz mine was pc

PC also for me

1 Like

switched to mobile works fine

1 Like

On PC:

After each quest section, from 2nd onwards, cant collect the rewards, restart game, moves onto next section. Not sure if it is giving me the rewards or not though.

Logged onto Mobile to check for troops, and the kingdom to see if it is there (would of been quicker but stuck waiting for game to download the same 32mb it does every time i open the game on mobile) and Kingdom is there, as well as troops showing on troops list

Here comes RSI from the fifty bazillion clicks to open all my gold keys…

Come on, open all button!!!

3 Likes

switched to PC and seems to be working fine also

Maybe just me but opened 2000 glory keys. Not a single new troop.
Got some new ones from gold keys, but none dropped in glory keys.
Might be just horrible RNG???

We are looking into the issue that won’t let you collect rewards. However, if you exit the game and start again it seems to be letting you progress through the questline.

1 Like

Yeah, it did but i had to exit and restart every time there was an award

Probably, the pool of troops in glory chests is a lot larger than Gold (which is only Common and Rare). Hopefully someone will be able to confirm it soon.

if we didn’t get the banner for unlocking the kingdom, are we getting the health point for leveling it up all the way?

Playing on iOS iPad - my new kingdom green quest lights are stuck on 3. I get the dinging sound but the green light showing advance does not come on.

edit
Restart the game - get an extra green light (not as many lit as should be) but still no new lights for advances. At every restart get one extra light.

You do get the banner but it’s not showing properly on PC. I unlocked the kingdom on PC and can see the banner on Mobile. So you should be getting the point.
Here’s the banner for anyone interested:

1 Like

Gizmo opened a ton of glory chests and no new ultra rare +, Gizmo thinks Gizmo should have waited, Gizmo is going to wait to spend anything else but if they are infact not in Glory chest is Gizmo out of luck?

4 Likes

We’re currently working to get Urskaya Banner + Troops displaying correctly on PC.

4 Likes