New Kingdom - Suncrest

First Tesla, now Garuda… whats with these super lazy legendary traits?

You forget Wulfgarok ;-).

You know what the most common owl in the world is?

A Tea Towel

I’ll get my coat
Taxi!

2 Likes

This was a nice story line unlike SilverGlade. Very nice artwork!

And I have managed to get 3 troops (Tezca looks actually cool)

Now to dothe challenges for souls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obligatory When is this coming to console?

2 Likes

Obligatory ‘soon’ response :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love the whole easter theme! Not only the skulls but also the funny loading message puns. Kudos!

6 Likes

4000 Glory Keys and 150 Gem Keys got me 0 Epics or Legendaries from Suncrest. Only about a third of the Rares I’d need to max them out too - opening Gold Keys for Commons + Rares before I say ‘I need another 8000 Glory Keys’ though.

Is owleth supposed to be able to kill with stat reduction? Was testing out a team with two of them and several times I cast it, health jiggled and didn’t change.

1 Like

So I have three troops (one from the quest line). Hopefully next week’s event will get us, cause the commons are clearly not dropping from the gold chest that much.

Just want to say to the Devs that I enjoyed the Suncrest quest line :slight_smile:

Nice to finally have an NPC acknowledge the player’s status. And generally Tezca is a great character.

I think that what I’ve learned from this and silverglade is that you should not judge a book by its cover. Tezca with her glowing red eyes looks pretty evil but is super nice, and Elspeth is the opposite!

Also loving the Easter theme and glad that we got to experience it on mobile. The loading text in particular is great. I don’t know what a Bilby is but I enjoyed “watering ships down”! :grin:

6 Likes

“Watering ships down”, really?

General Woundwort is looking for you.

3 Likes

That’s one seriously disturbing cartoon. My little son was deeply scarred by the disease / surreal death sequences…

Does Tezca’s last comment in the quest dialogue hint at the next kingdom coming up? Something about a mad king in the North?

3 Likes

Queen Mab’s husband maybe.

1 Like

I was wondering about that myself, and there is still a place for a kingdom between Glacial Peaks and Silverglade…

Spoilers, I’m Queen Mab’s husbando.

1 Like

8 Likes

There is that up there above Maugrim Woods. There are the three isles off Stormheim, There is something south of Suncrest (you can see the trees), and there is the land right below BlackHawk that is not taken either.

1 Like