New Kingdom - Silverglade

I think she will be very good in the early and mid-game, where you often have the chance to replace a weakened troop with a new healthy one.

Endgame, you’ll have very little time to replace, other than using her as another empowered mana generator. Where you have a solid team of 2+her. Say something like Justice, Queen Mab, Princes Elspeth, and Justice. A gambit sure, but we’ll have to see how risky. Plus, more first turn bone dragons.

I am sure there will be more abilities that do something when troops are summoned or leave play. They pushed hard to get us to 300 troops. Now that we are here, more time can be spent working on improving mechanics.

2 Likes

Ooh, ooh… who wants to run the probability on specifically colored (or useful) Knights to summon?

I mean, most of them will be Blue…

1 Like

Me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then again, I run absolutely everything…

29 Knights

13 Blue
10 Green
11 Red
6 Yellow
5 Purple
13 Brown

So Blue and Brown tie, interesting.

Only Lance Knight and Spider Knight are Common and therefore mono-colored for sacrificial purposes.

Notable scary Knights include EK, Gard, Herald of Chaos, Coronet, Queen Ysabelle and War. Summoning one of those would be kind of useful depending on the colors of the team…

Unfortunately Elspeth herself has no actual synergy with Knights.

Mongo is the Database Troll.

Whatever you do, don’t poke him.

www.pokemongo.com

5 Likes

Facepalm

… yeah I fell for it …

4 Likes

New weapon upon leveling. 12 mana, Purple/Yellow. Boost ratio is x3

3 Likes

Oh damn that’s a nice weapon, ty for the picture I somehow managed to not see it xD
God knows when would I notice it if I haven’t seen it in your picture.
@polyester
Oh I haven’t done the testing and it seems she works in a better order then I thought (haven’t tested because I’m not having her third trait yet).
Thanks for clearing that up. Still not a good material for end game but probably a very fun troop for early game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying:

Elspeth
Bombot
Bombot
Hero, Mechanist, any only brown weapon

And instead of using Elspeth on a bomb I blow up the hero, so I have 2 charged bombots ready to blow. And since hero is in 4th, no worries of new knight mana blocking

edit: In retrospect, will have issues against troops with Life Drain. So I guess Elspeth, Bomb, Hero - War & Peace, Bomb and using Elspeth on 2nd

2 Likes

@Nimhain, there seems to be some missing text in the files.

[BONUS_KINGDOM_3009_2]
[BONUS_KINGDOM_3009_3]
[BONUS_KINGDOM_3009_4]

Are all missing.

@Rasper: I’d recommend putting one of the bombs in the bottom slot, and sacrificing that one. This way if Elspeth summons a knight with Brown, it doesn’t soak up the mana and screw up your plan.

Yeah, I added that in my edit after I remembered that bombots can’t kill troops with Life Drain

There’s dozens of typos too.

I wake up to find that Sirrian closed the NSFW thread due to your gif. My god man act natural.

1 Like

What Difficulty level were you on?

I am on Warlord 3 and I am finding it actually quite challenging. Almost lost last game …had one remaining troop left.

I ran Elspeth/Bombot/Bombot/Hero Mechanist with Warden Gauntlet.

If there is a traited life drain troop in enemy lineup, just target Elspeth on 2nd Bombot, otherwise target her on hero. This assumes normal difficulty.

The quest dialog for the new zone is particularly cringe worthy.

And i say that as someone who’s done all the questlines and seen alot of cringe

2 Likes

Van Goblin and postmodern is pretty funny though.

1 Like

I take it all back. Elspeth is hilarious and fun to use.

@Sirrian and @Nimhain, in addition to the missing strings, the 4-Silverglade bonus is much higher than it probably should be (and inconsistent with its own text).

3-Bonus is correct:

4-Bonus is not:

2 Likes