Nemesis * PS4 Guild Ranked 12th! and Guild Wars Bracket 1! * Competitive yet chilled. (30/30)

A few spots will be open on Sunday read our rules up top, looking for skilled players to participate in guild wars!!!

Can somebody tell me how to drop in my link from up top into my reply so people can see my rules

At the bottom of your original post, there is a little button that looks like 3 links of a chain (beside the heart for ā€œlikeā€). Click that and a little pop-up that contains the hyperlink for that specific post will appear. Copy that link, then open a post or reply, and paste the link. That should do it.

1 Like

Spots available Sunday, get in line now and ready dog next weeks guild wars.

Thank you, that just earned me 2 new badges!

2 Likes

My husband I are looking for a new guild. We both play on the PS4. I am in the 500s for level and he is in 600. he has all his kingdoms at 10, I have 3 more left to do. We have been members of another guild for about a year and a half, currently ranked around 120. We contribute more than our guild leader does. Both of us easily contribute at least 150 seals, 300,00 or more gold. Always collect our seals. Most weekā€™s our guild doesnā€™t even reach 5,000 seals. Looking for a guild that does as much as we do. What do you think. We have only been in the one guild since we started since this game. Loyalty, right??

1 Like

Are there a couple of typos in there?

Most of your post is clearly written, makes sense etc etc - but Iā€™m a tad confused by the numbers: you talk about currently contributing ā€˜at least 150 seals, 300,00 or more gold.ā€™

I trust that your saying 1,500 seals and 300,000 gold? Not, 150 and 30,000?

Hehe, I did miss a dew 0ā€™s in there didnā€™t I. 1500 seals and 300,000 would be correct. thanks for catching that. canā€™t even blame it on being a Monday.

Sod it, blame it on the Monday. Id happily accept that, without question

Happy hunting Steve.

Sorry we are full now,but add me on ps4,iā€™ll get u in asap

It might be sunday, u never know.

For anyone who is wary about guild reqs, I was. I entered the guild with 1 level 10 kingdom everything else was between 5 and 7. It took me 2.5 weeks to cap and love the guild now. There is a ton of super nice helpful people. All you have to do is ask. If your willing to put in a few hours a week this place is great. I also work 40-50 hours a week and have 3 kidsā€¦ It takes me maybe 4-5 hours a week of casual playing to hit the min. And still have stuff left over. Join up and be done with guilds that dont help donate or are just dead and empty.

2 Likes

awesome post man, good to hear great feedback about our guild, you are a fine addition to our crew.

1 Like

A spot open monday, come join us for some fun, rules up top

Hi there. Im looking for a new guild.
To be honest, i used to play in a ā€œbigā€ guild before, but they kicked me, because i only gave 500-700k gold and made around 1250-1350 seal. Not enough for them. But itā€™s ok, i have no anger, this is the life, and itā€™s just a gameā€¦
Maybe, you wont like this, but i dont mind much about trophy, i make pvp for get money, but i see no much interest to be the king of the mountain just for ā€œfunā€. So i will be around 150-200 trophy. But about guild warsā€¦ Nice reward, gold, gems, new unitā€¦ Dont worry about this, ill do it nicely!!
So when i see you ask only for 1100 seal and 400k gold, i think itā€™s a easy job to do, and be nice to join new pack. So, if you are still looking for new people, and if you want a ā€œaverageā€ active player, itā€™s will be a pleasure to join you!!
Have a good day.

1 Like

I sent you a msg, also bumping, a few spots will be open monday

2 Likes

2 Spots are open monday,where are my console players at?

Good luck with the guild recruitment mate and good luck for the next wars.

1 Like

Thx my friend,bump it again, and luck be with you asll well, in this game of luck.

1 Like