Nemesis * PS4 Guild Ranked 12th! and Guild Wars Bracket 1! * Competitive yet chilled. (30/30)

I would add u but I am working too right now. Can u wait until I get home in a few hours?

It is a problem if i am plaing on pc?

Yeah, I am on PS4, they are separate servers.

I wonā€™t give up my search on good players I know theyā€™re out there needing a guild. We need three people at the moment, PS4 l.

1 Like

Sorry. Isearch for a good guild. Sorry.

No big deal, sorry I couldnā€™t help u.

Seems like not enough console users know about this yet. Iā€™ll keep replying to keep it up at the top. Sorry if Iā€™m annoying anyone but this is what the community is for right? Iā€™ll redo my guild info up tip when I get home, try to make it more appealing. Any tips?

2 Likes

Personally speaking I think you might be pushing it asking for folks with maxed kingdoms. Youā€™re more likely to recruit a loyal member if you help them develop their kingdoms whilst being a part of your guild and reaping some rewards. I did this with my guild, gave folks time off donating or splitting it 50/50 say between kingdoms and guild tasks. Theyā€™re more appreciative and therefore less likely to be trying to join a top 5/10 guild when they get higher ranked. Just a thought. Good luck, you should do well.
When I came here in September we were ranked 70 and I started gathering chilled out friendly types who liked to play often. Weā€™re 10th currently.
Regards
Daniel
(nephilim - guild leader in Quimby)

3 Likes

I like that ideas. I have helped a few so far and I just might have to continue that.

2 Likes

ok, i reedited it again. my first time ever in these forums, thx everyone for helping me out.

2 Likes

after 6 players quit, it feels like we are rebuilding, so come and be a part of it if you are on ps4.

1 Like

3 spots left, took in a level 111

3 spots open, PS4, where are my console players st?

1 spot left to fill

1 Like

1 spot open

This is my recruit page, ignore the other ones plz, santandrix

1 Like

Shout outs to all of the console players on here, thx for getting with it.

Oh and we are back in 20th now. Possibly 19, Iā€™m at work but since we increased our trophy minimums we are picking up speed again, thx to everyone who had been a part of our guild so far! I couldnā€™t do it on my own.

3 Likes

Bumping up in return.

4 Likes

Awesome, thx!

1 Like