Nemesis * PS4 Guild Ranked 12th! and Guild Wars Bracket 1! * Competitive yet chilled. (30/30)

Possible spot on Sunday.Recruiting to be safe.

1 Like

Bump! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a active PS4 gamer, 1 spot still open on Sunday.Heavy hitters are welcome!

1 Like

Well im looking for a guild to complete all tasks in a single week im having nearly 500.000 k to put in the guild and help with all tasks. Im looking to get that trophy done 4 all guild tasks. :grinning:

Are you wanting more then just the trophy?

Well im still playing the game after i have the trophy to get better troops and i like the guild war system.

Sent you a pm, let’s talk there

Level 143, can do 200+ trophies, 400k week, 1500 seals, all guild battles, i play around 3~5 hours a day. Looking for a better Clan, since the one I entered is not very active except for a few members.

1 spot opened today,get in now for guild wars this week

What bracket are you in this week?

1 Like

Bracket 1, we had 1 quit to make his own guild,crazy.But i took a old friend back in, we are full now.

1 Like

You ran scores all week, and forgot my bracket?

1 Like

1 spot open tomorrow , rules are up top

Just shouting out we hit rank 14 and placed 7th in guild wars, we’ve come a long way since December and I’m very happy with my guild, thank you everyone in Nemesis!:ok_hand::+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you, the competition is great!

1 Like

Well done, you are rightly proud of your crew.

1 Like

Very proud, I’ve been very lucky with recruiting good players

1 spot availble Monday, we are in bracket 1, so experienced players preferred, let me know if this sounds like a guild for you!:grin:Can i get some likes on my recruitment topic?Thanks

1 Like

BUMPY BUMP! :wink:

1 Like