Nemesis * PS4 Guild Ranked 12th! and Guild Wars Bracket 1! * Competitive yet chilled. (30/30)

Recruiting on here for PS4 feels like I’m going fishing in a mud puddle.

You just have to be patient. There are 5 or 10 PS4 guilds that actively recruit here and relatively few players on the forums. Just bump your thread once a week or so to stay near the top of that category and that’s about all you can do here.

2 Likes

I’ve been promoting this forum A lot lately in global chat and to all my guild members.I have read it for quite some time now, but recently made an account so I could be more active in the community.thanks everybody for your ideas and tips, sorry to reply so much to my own topic.thx again. Joe

1 Like

We r full now, i’ll quit buggin u ppl.

3 Likes

Had 1 depart today, I spot is now open, pm me if interested with your stats, PS4 only.

A few ppl at 0’s, we might have some spots sun, pm me if interested.

I lowered the trophies too.

We have a few zeros I may be kicking on Sunday. If anyone’s interested in a spot p.m. me,thx

1 Like

Great idea champ, to kick members now before the Guild Wars starts. Out with the slackers! :wink:

1 Like

If they don’t have time to play five match of the day it will be hard to keep up, i’m not asking for much just play a little bit each day.

1 Like

1 spot open for a active player :grinning:

1 Like

Bumpppppppp because I didn’t want you guys to think I’m trying get ahead of you.

Thx, we are trying to catch you guys!

2 Likes

2 spots open, looking for active players.

Friendly bump for you @Santandrix in case you are still looking :slight_smile:

We r, need 2 ppl.Very competitive

And shout outs to my PS4 players, where are you at? Can I get some likes on my post? My guild post not this one, thx

3 Likes

1 spot open, rules are up top.

We need 2.Rules are up top

1 Like

Title edit bump!Need 2 competitive players.