Mythics in gold chests

I think most players agree with me it is time Mythics became available in gold chests. Mythics are now the common troop and played by all long term players. They so common now every team we see. But what about the newer players ? There is big divide gap between older and newer players and Mythics - no competition. So I think time to give better chance for Mythics. Is only good for those new players looking and no complaint from older players. I recently see the joy and happiness when @donboba find Death mythic after 8 months. Imgine such joy when new players find this ? Is only good for the game.

1 Like

7 Likes

Gem chests have a drop rate of 1 in 1000
Glory chests are 10x rarer with a drop rate of 1 in 10000
If they added to Gold chests, Iā€™d expect it to be 10x rarer still, so 1 in 100000

That would work out to about 1 per year, which would be like a jackpot pull for anybody getting one.

I think the crafting system they are working on (assuming it is implemented better than the godforsaken guild wars) will address this in a better manner.

7 Likes

Guess Iā€™m in the minority. Still missing over half the mythics, but still hate this idea.

9 Likes

You canā€™t even get a blue in the gold chests, why in blazes would you get a mythic? I could get behind a higher drop rate in the other chests but asking for them in gold seems beyond the pale.

10 Likes

Personally given how many mythics there are, and how many I after a year (I know others in the same boat) are still missing, I think there needs to be a rethinking about Mythics in general.

Same goes with Legendary that are only seasonals (IMPS) try getting 6 in one season to upgrade to Mythic.

You all need to wait and see what happens with the crafting system they are putting it, it very well might address a lot of the issues discussed.

3 Likes

You keep assuming that ā€œmost playersā€ or ā€œeveryoneā€ agrees with whatever you think. As you see once again here, thatā€™s clearly not true. Take a step back and just discuss what you think.

5 Likes

If the drop rate would be 1:100000 and a gold chest costs 300 gold, it would statistically need 30 mio gold invested by a single player to get 1 mythic card. Imagine a guild with 30 players and everyone is buying gold chests for 30 mio gold. Thatā€™s 900 mio gold wasted that could have been contributed to guild tasks which then would have provided a gazillion better chances via gems and gem keys.

5 Likes

Lol 10char

2 Likes

Not gonna happen. Gold chests are intentionally designed to not give anything higher than Rares. Why would they put Mythics into the most easily accessible chests? Thatā€™d be illogical and bad business.

As @LEAKAY saidā€¦ .lolzā€¦

5 Likes

Just look at who the OP is, itā€™s nothing but click bait. Besides, theyā€™re in 3* guild chests along with common troops, so this is already a thing anyway.

3 Likes

Moving this to ā€˜off-topicā€™ would be a ā€¦ serious ā€¦ abuse of my powers ā€¦

3 Likes

If only there was a ā€˜Click-bait trollingā€™ categoryā€¦

2 Likes

i dont like the idea simply caose - when someone finally gets a mythic from gold chest - what odds will it be that its a needed one? i think it will disappoint and annoy to much bigger degree then the possible good that it could do

you will still see a lv 15~ getting mythics from now the gold chests since - it shows all mythic drops in the chat regardless how many cumulative milions of (gold) chests from cumulative unlucky players are opened to rolll into that one lucky player draw - and then you will find yourself opening another million gold chests (which is in many cases less then what was used to get that one displayed in the chat) and finding nothing

right now the gold chests have low rarity drops so at least you know what to expect when opening them and there is no disapppointment in it. if the mythic is added then you will bedisappointed in statistically 99,999% cases of opening a gold chest - which is almost always, how nice !

I am already disappointed 100,000% of the time i open a gold chest now.

1 Like

then it would go to 200% for you xD

anyway to me they are neutral usually, and slightly positive if it bringws high glory or a unit i wanted for kingdom bonus

Mythics are for little children and cowards.

i guess this statement means rng hates you then? :grin:

Nah, I was just fishing for a like from the OPā€¦

3 Likes