Mythic Drop Chance

My girlfriend has had death, war and Draakulis since last Friday. Two came in a batch of ten gem chests but war was a single gem chest. I still don’t have any! (ps4)

1 Like

I had incredibly luck once and got War from glory chests and honestly I don’t have hope for having suck luck again.
And in fact - I’m able to beat even fully traited 4 mythics team with some strong legendaries, so whatever…
It would be nice to have all mythics simply for collection, but it is still possible to play without them :slight_smile:

After insane amount of stuff opened and getting nothing else except 3 draaks (2 from gem chests 1 from glory) I got 3 horseman within a week period. 1 famine and 2 plague (2 from gem chests and 1 from glory).

4 Likes

On my now abandoned mobile account, I managed to get a famine before I earned my first legendary and my level was only in the 20s. Luck can be crazy at times.

@Sirrian many thanks for the check, you cleared my concerns

1 Like

@Sirrian
I like how you confirmed the drop rates are the same they’ve always been without actually confirming what they actually are. Not sarcasm
#smoothoperator

2 Likes

I had 4 Dracula drop during his week. And nothing since.

Does any game with collecting elements reveals drop rates? That almost never happens. I don’t know why, and I would like to know them too, but that’s something that I don’t expect we will get.
Many times people asked about it and there was no answer on that subject.

Why would you ever do that? The moment you have one, and since you know he’s the only mythic in chests, you should stop opening them and wait for the exclusivity week to end.

1 Like

The first was from gem keys stashed away, which I stopped using after getting him. The rest from glory keys, and not even that many of them. Since then I’ve opened at least 4x as many glory keys and likely 5x as many gem keys, with 0,

That’s what I was talking about. The moment I get a mythic, I stop opening any chests that could drop a mythic (glory/gem/guild chests) until the next one comes along. Whatever drops I expect from glory chest will not go anywhere, and I need every extra chance I can get for the mythic I don’t have yet.

Not that I expect everyone to follow my example, I just thought it was common sense for anyone who cares to have all mythics.

3 Likes

after the resource change from guild tasks I started doing that as well. After not getting the last 3, I simply don’t bother hoarding. Unless we need a mythic to raise a kingdom’s power level, I’ll continue to play as if they don’t exist. And if we do end up in a situation where we must have them to max a kingdom PL, and they don’t introduce a way to reliably get them, I’ll walk away and not look back. Simple as that.

1 Like

^ Maybe about a tenth of that.

If it were 1% on gem keys you would get one every hundred or so. So it’s probably about 0.1% on gem keys, 0.01% on glory. But that’s still a bit high compared to reported rates of acquisition. So yes, maybe a tenth of that.

That’s exactly what he wrote, and you quoted.

1 Like

If it is 0.1%, or 1 in 1000 gem chests, you’re looking at 9000 gems per mythic on average. Even with an active guild and collecting frequent tributes you’re looking at 2+ months of resources for something that comes out once a month.

Or spend about $600, on average, less as your VIP rank goes up. (1000 chests * 450 gem/50 chests * $100/1500 gems)

I did the math on the resources I get every week. Monthly, I would get:

2,400+ Glory keys
3,600+ Gems (worth 400 gem keys, or 4k glory keys)
380+ Gem keys (worth 3800 glory keys)
50~ Guild keys (worth 250 glory keys)
6000 Guild seals (Worth 1500 glory keys)
Total: 11950+ worth of Glory keys.

** Before you ask, ‘worth’ here is calculated based on mythic chance, and nothing else.

Assuming 0.01% chance of a mythic in glory chests (one in 10k), I get about 1.2 mythics worth of resources every month. Assuming I conserve resources properly (which I did since mythics started to come out, not just since the economy changed), I can guarantee a mythic every month for myself in the foreseeable future. So far, it is holding great.

2 Likes

Well, I’m also in a top 10 guild, plenty of Legendary tasks completed, 21 kingdoms at 7* for tributes, and after spending ALL resources gained since after Drakkulis release week I have exactly 0 mythics.

Unlucky you. However, you did say you got 4 copies of Draakulis for a small amount of resources, so the numbers get even in the end (4 mythic copies in 4 months). You just happened to spend your luck on a single mythic instead of 4 - which was exactly my point in the earlier post about conserving resources.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughtprocess about mythics. Beeing in a top 10 guild and active gives about the ressources you mentioned and I save up from mythic to mythic and got every single one yet.
Usually I save up to have enough for 100 vip keys + 400 gem keys + 3k glory keys + 1 week times earnings if that isnt enough. The rest I spend to treat myself and get those runics/arcanes in the OTHER 3 weeks of the month und use event keys each week to get all new troops to mythic asap.

The RNG is horribly biased and Broken!

I burned 20 VIP keys, 850 Gem Keys, 1000 Glory keys and 125 Max level Guild keys…

Not a single Mythic Wargare Beast!

Would really like a max cap or even better, how about all troops work like Guardians?