Mythic Crafting Rotation

Nice. Are you a cheater? Say it ain’t sooo.

No not actually… but some of the numbers these people have don’t seem
like they could have spent all that time… I guess they spent a a lot of
$ on it … IDK.

I wonder then if there are any Codes for Xbox One? Anything that is legit way to boost resources a little faster without spending so much real $?

I’m in a four-5 person guild that only four of us play and do wars. So I
think I ought to move to a better guild.

1 Like

Don’t want to “cheat” but wonder if there are redeem codes for Xbox One
like the on line folks are all getting.?

Sooooo… Going back to crafting, why not just change the list of craftable mythics every day? Even if you miss one at least it’s not too long to wait for the next one.

4 Likes

Yeah, even that one would be a lot better than now.

The developers said at one point that they needed to limit the number of mythics that could be crafted at any time, lest they break the economy. I don’t recall ever hearing an explanation, and the reasoning isn’t obvious to me. But a daily cycle is probably too close to the “everything available at once” model that the devs have pooh-poohed in the past.

1 Like

Good point.

My point was having a mythic available in a rotation to be crafted in the first week, But not having the resources or ability regardless of in game play or real dollars is messed up. It’s really disingenuous to offer us NO way to get a mythic in week one or two , then give us 1200 diamonds 3 weeks in as a gift and then give us no way to get the mythics that were previously rotated.

I bought the daily $4.99 packs for 3 weeks. That’s a hundred bucks. I WANT my infernus lol

All I am asking for is to open up the previous mythics for a week so we can get the one we wanted.

they might as well put mythic up for sale directly. save us the trouble making bad purchasing choices when the mythic is not in rotation. cut the middle man.

1 Like

If only someone had suggested this six posts sooner!

:wink:

2 Likes

Lol, get yourself in a decent guild you loon! The most gems I ever had was over 20k, although things have changed drastically, and that wasn’t that hard to get over the the last 6 months in a top guild. I can’t believe you asked about cheating, here of all places! :joy:
Anyway. Is anyone NOT going to craft xathenos first?

1 Like

Oops! Sorry XLS :sweat:

Sorry to be such a dunce about this

1 Like

Ya know I’m half tempted to send in a ticket and ask them to withdraw my diamonds and souls and celestials if they would send me a infernus. Why not try lol

1 Like

I may wait and craft Infernus when he comes back, given that he’s the only other Mythic I don’t have. Xathenos will always be there.

4 Likes

Me. Unless I get lucky with chests in the next two weeks, I’m going to craft 3 Autumnal Imps first so I don’t have to wait another year to get it to Mythic.

Xathenos will be there when I get to him.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about crafting Abynissia this week if I have enough diamonds.

I don’t have famine and he’s a good guild wars troop so I’ll probably get him. Then they’ll nerf him. Lol