Need Solid Team Help

im not sure of the first unit so for now considering something of those

golem / northrender / rock worm / ship cannon / or a hero with single-brown colored weapon
sylvasi
infernal king
snow sprite
+abyssmal banner +2purple +1 red -1yellow (unlocked when you unlock blighted lands kingdom)

in this setup nothing has to be traited but if u want the top unit to last longer the golem is really easy to trait his stoneskin 50% skull reduction

tactic would be:

1. try fill mana of sylvasi or infernal king as soon as possible as a priority, with a priority of taking red and purple gems (rather avoid vellow, blue and brown unless there is nothing better to do)

2. when you cast sylvasi or infernal king make sure you get an extra turn (or at least a few of 3 gem matches) from it (those 2 units should fill each other mana at least partially)

3. when you cast sylvasi usually do it on the first enemy to steal his attack so his skull attacks wouldnt do you much damage

4. use snow sprite to freeze the enemy that is most dangerous depends on the situation - but make sure he doesnt have impervious or insulated (immunity to freeze) - if he does - try to freeze another unit that has same colors as the dangerous one, you can also freeze the first enemy so it doesnt get extra turn from 4+ skull attacks

5. the brown unit on top, is a temporary meat shield to hold on until you can fill mana for sylvasi and infernal king - by then you want the brown unit dead so you could skull bash the enemy with your high attack sylvasi (just make sure sylvasi did steal some attack to get it high) - so originally you try to not take brown gems but fill the other units instead but if there is extra turn with brown or any sort of situation u could make a good use of the brown unit just do so!

in the end the way you shouls look at the board:

when you cast infernal king:

brown=red
green=skulls

when you cast sylvasi:

blue=purple

so you keep a 4+ gem setups of blue/purples in a rown and brown/reds in a row also green/skulls in a row (any row, be it horisontal or vertical or the 5gem angle thing) while you play to prepare an extra turn possibility waiting for you when you can cast sylvasi or infernal king, thats why you want to leave browns blues and greens on board, but if they create sinngle color extra turn better take it before the enemy does

this is still just a theorycrafting, i tested the team a bit but not enough plus my stats are quite high so its not the same as your early play so i might be wrong on this

it turns out to make a cool beginner infernal king deck and to add soul creator to it is harder then i thought

let me know what u think and if you have sylvasi at all?

btw you have a hero.
when you go to troop list, there is a hero tab, you can pick a weapon and drag it to a team slot to use your hero with that weapon

to change your class, or find out where to learn a class you click Hero>> Class, then you click a class and it will tell you what kingdom quest line to finish to learn it, you can choose one for free once a day, to level it up you will need to click it (or customise if its not your chosen one) and then spend souls on it, it can level up to lv 20,
also when you already learn the class you still need to choose it

2 Likes