My semi-dear john letter

Ok… My participation on the forums over the last 24 hrs has been minimal by my usual standards and i have been thunkimg a lot about this thread and have reached a state of enlightenment.

I am a very strong believer in liberty and freedom of expression and to this point i cannot reconcile with my OP here. Soi am going to make an amendment.

First i wanna thank everyone who let me know that my opinions are valued (whatever they may be) I should know better then to let ppl silence me by calling me whatever they deem appropriate.

My amendments are as follows:

1. I will not refrain from making my opinions known where i feel they are appropriate however i will TRY to avoid being unnecessarily hostile.

2. I will address ppl specifically rather then generally vague passive/aggressive statement because @Gouki is right… It doesnt suit me

So here we go…

@daveis23 this thread was not meant as an attention grab regardless what you may think. This was a sincere statement of intent to the community i value greatly. If you cant tell the difference thats your problem not mine.

@Esoxnepa im sorry that my writings often sound hostile to you and my intent is not to pick on you directly as i have no beef with you. Sometimes my posts ARE hostile and i will not apologize for my passion for this game or this community. Passion often leads to strong feelings and stronger words. That being said, like i already stated i will try to avoid undue hostility.

@Venar this is a bit funny (albeit probably only to me) but i disagree with your 99% disagreement. It is probably only about 85%:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i am gladyou feel the same way i do about dissenting opinions. I wish more ppl did

@AeroCloud as the target of a few of my rants due to a few arguments we have had i have to say i very much enjoyed your post here and you are one of the ppl i have argued with that i truly do not dislike

@HKdirewolf no need to justify your post to me brudda i like you so no hard feelings

@Ssazix you confuse me pimpin… In one thread you call me “the devs good little pet” and that im hoping for 1 million gems as a reward and on this thread you "appreciate my dissent to the GW hate. So which is it? Am i a good little puppet of the devs incapable of thinking for myself or a voice of support for a much maligned mode of gameplay? Here let me help you out…

Read through my posts here and i dare you to justify calling me a “devs pet”

@s.jerseychaos to say i am a semi-troll is probably true by the precise definition of the term however i dont troll just for the sake of trolling i do it when ppl stop being respectful in a disagreement or when soneone cries about cheating ai or when someone ia trolling already. However you are another person who apparently believes i am unable to think for myself. To say i am “the anti-whatever is being said guy” is just another way of saying i dont have any opinions of my own. To this i say go jump in a ditch pimpin… Read more than one post from me before you decide i am stupid

@Strat ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? There is absolutely no way that kitty cat survives an encounter with a gorilla! The damn thing is barely one bite😉

6 Likes