My Collection on Gems of War Database - Auto Updates!

OK, I just got my collection set up. Painless and seems to work perfectly.

Ahh wait, got you a bug. The Teams section down at the bottom isn’t registering hero weapons. For example, the “S&M” team there has Sun and Moon after Mercy, but it doesn’t show.

Yup! Known issue, I’ll fix it today.

Oops.

I would also bemoan the inability to sort by base rarity but I assume that’s an issue carried over from the game itself, seeing as it can’t do that either.

1 Like

Oh, I can do that, it just becomes a question of how many columns to throw in that table! I feel like I’m pushing it with what’s there already…

Can’t you make columns optional, with a Choose Column buttons like in the trooptable page?

2 Likes

Solid update but it appears to have broken something on the console side. Rarities for all troops reset to their base values with any refresh. http://ashtender.com/gems/console/collection

Encouragingly, this happens even after updating a rarity, saving, and then f5ing, so it is likely a display issue not a data/table issue. I’m on Chrome.

Thanks for the report. I’ll take a look.

Lyya, you are freaking amazing.

7 Likes

@Lyya= THE BEST!

(drops the mic)

3 Likes

Even more thanks, Lyya - this tool is getting to be awesome

1 Like

@Lyya

This is flipping amazing. Seriously needed this for months since I have so few troops left to upgrade and I want to plan my resources to the individual stone…

Okay, the rarity bug should be fixed. Provided you didn’t save over a troop’s row, the value should be restored if you refresh the page. If you did, I’m afraid you’ll need to re-enter the rarity information again. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Lyya! I can’t speak for anyone else but I figured it was fixable and didn’t reset any values, so you don’t need to worry about me. I also love the gray background for unowned troops; simple but helpful.

There are 5 mythics I’m currently missing, as shown. I have “show unobtained” unchecked. But it is adding Abynissa, Gard’s Avatar, and Plague to my needed summary. It correctly doesn’t count Wulfgarok and Pharos-Ra.

Interestingly, if I add a filter of =“0” to the level sort, only Wulfgarok and Pharos-Ra are displayed, which leads me to believe that even though it shows the level for Aby, Gard, and Plague as 0 there is something else in their fields (a hidden character perhaps), which is causing the summary to show wrong too.

To further this, if you do sort in game by amount and toggle show-all on, Wulf and Phar show at the front while Aby, Gard, and Plague show at the end.

3 Likes

Both issues should now be addressed. Weapons will show their names in the team list at the bottom, and there’s a hidden-by-default “Base Rarity” column you can enable via the “Tools” menu.

4 Likes

I’ll take a look.

Well done @Lyya! Truly a great program!

Okay, refresh – issue should be resolved.

Perfect. Out of curiosity, what happened? Was the data for level off? I noticed that =“0” showed Wulf and Pharos, and >0 showed the other 3, and >1 showed none, so I figure something was hinky in how their DB reports those 3.

1 Like

It’s because that troop is marked as count=0 but level=1, while others are count=0 and level=0. I now treat either count=0 or level=0 to mean “unowned.”

2 Likes