My Collection on Gems of War Database - Auto Updates!

Preferably a checkbox so the traitstones reflects troops only, if it’s possible.

Do you mean something like unchecking the “Count hidden troops” check in the Traitstones list?

1 Like

Exactly!

10 characters

Hola Lyya no se si podrás ayudarme, intente acceder a la página y crear mi cuenta y vincular así y saber piedras y demas pero me equivoque de correo y me comí la letra t antes del 23, y no me pueden llegar los correos para confirmar podrías ayudarme?

I don’t speak Spanish, I had to use Google Translate, so I’m sorry if this is not an accurate response.

If you are having trouble creating your account, please send me a private message with your email address and I will be able to help you out.

If you are having trouble linking your created account with your Gems of War account, please send me a private message with your GoW DB account name or your email address, and the invite code of the GoW account and I will try my best to link it for you.

Thanks,
Lyya

1 Like

Seria el correo rainghost23@hotmail.com y mi codigo de invitacion J.Bou

Followed up offline.

Hello,

Will ashtender database and collection continue to work in the foreseeable future after the change to Unity?

Thank you

Yes.[spoiler][/spoiler]

4 Likes

Nice additions :wink:

Not sure if this was intended, but my username dropdown went to the row below:

(this on Chrome, 1920x1080 resolution)

Also, it’d be fun to have a leaderboard for total unlocked traits! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or a leader board for who’s defenses were attacked the most and won. ZBut the casual pvp bug might interfere with that.

Yikes, I’ll fix that today. Sorry!

1 Like

Should be fixed. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

It is! :heart:

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much! Noticed that the souls and traitstones that are shown in the my collection shows what I need to fully level/trait said troop(s) Sorta thing i’ve been waiting for ages now to have it bookmarked onto my phone :slight_smile: very well done on the hard work and effort put into the site I look forward to anymore improvements that you may have install for us!
Although the next thing would probably be the site but in app form although I wouldn’t want to implement that upon you at this time, very well done you deserve more than a single cuppa tea/coffee for this! (That’s if ofcourse you drink either :stuck_out_tongue:)
P.S. I’d highly assume that the synchronization function for consoles may take some time…

I decided to pimp out the Ascension Leaderboard instead:

6 Likes

@Lyya i am having a bit of trouble and please forgive me as i am bad at computering.

I am trying to help my friend link his ps4 acct but he has only just started GoW. I saw that a player must be lv 20 or more and he is 38 but he has 0 runic fire. Would that cause him to be unable to link or am i doing something wrong?

No, that should be fine. PM me his invite code and I can take a look.

Also make sure he’s attempting to link from the PS4 page: Sign In - Gems of War Database
If he is trying to link from the PC page, he’s going to have a bad time of it.

1 Like

It doesn’t count traits from classes, am I correct?

Correct.[spoiler][/spoiler]

1 Like