Murky Wood (PC/Mobile and Console)

Which would be a TRUE Bone Troll…

7 Likes

So your assuming Nimhahin would just cut and paste “Bone Dragon” ability on to Sekerelos. I SERIOUSLY doubt that. I suggested a small rework, and I can think of a number of interesting Ability effects… And a number of Traits that make more sense.

I was assuming it would double the number of skulls and create four more. Otherwise it would look out of place compared to the other trolls. And no, I am very positive Nim would never do that!

1 Like

Well if trolls are elementals we’re better off sticking to elements and leaving bones out of this!

1 Like

I do love a bone troll, but if Skeleros is gettig its skill I do survive.

1 Like

All trolls create the amount on the board+4 despite not saying it in the text. Forest troll is the first one to have the right text.
However, console trolls are different from PC/mobile traitwise. PC trolls have troll regen which is 3 health per turn, console trolls have regular regen. Another difference is rock troll has knockout on PC, I wish we had that on console.
Hopefuly we should get updated next Patch. I believe rock troll will have troll regen next Patch though.

Rock troll used to have knockout when it was first released. Stun on skulls? I use rock troll above dark troll now because dark troll’s deathmark resets if it’s reactivated and there’s the one turn grace period too.
I didn’t think they added 4 gems too. I’ll have to look. I will trait the water troll or whatever the blue one’s called once it’s got its proper trait after the update. Will tolls be the new meta?
We shall see…

1 Like

Just slow the game speed to 0.25 and count the gems that spawn. It has been like this since the last update. It was mentioned on the patch notes.

1 Like

Wait, Skeleros is a troll?
Huh… it’s showing as an Undead Tauros to me…