Murky Wood (PC/Mobile and Console)

Yay another troll…

Better a troop troll than a troll on the forums! (Or in the dungeon!)

4 Likes

I thought the Dungeon was what we’re all anxiously waiting for…? :yum:

4 Likes

As spawners go, trolls aren’t bad. They are among the few that have a primary purpose of generating mana that I would consider “viable”, even if you always have to assume some risk. This one has some nice traits. Too bad he doesn’t also bring a new color combo that generates green to the table, although I can see him being a better choice than existing options in some situations.

Is coming soon TM…

5 Likes

Bone Troll too, plz…

1 Like

This is my favourite post from today.

1 Like

Technically Skeleros’ spell functions similar to the Skull Troll so we may not add a Bone Troll.

6 Likes

I just got a Task to use three Tauros troops… Mongo is now a Tauros? Ho-kayyy…

Incidentally, there is/was an intermittent bug where troops that increase skills on their allies (like Mongo or Brian the Lucky) repeatedly would increase the SAME stat skills on those particular troops, over and over again, rather than increasing different skills.

It was particularly obvious when Mongo kept increasing those same (non-randomized) stats rather than choosing to damage enemies, or decrease enemy attack, or destroy gems to generate mana. I lost a couple GuildWars battles because of him. :: p

1 Like

So this is the first console troll to have the plus 4 gems until the others are updated?

Technically it looks like he got trolled out of four extra skulls. :thinking:

4 Likes

Has been something happened to the ai /justice situation? It’s weird. I’m deliberately trying to lose a game after making poor decisions and noticing it’s almost like the worse I play, the worse the ai plays. In around 8 fights thus far it’s only crazy looped me once. It’s really really strange.
Oh, and thank you for an event that doesn’t take all week to finish for busy people! Kudos guys.

Now that sounds even better than my own name suggestion.

1 Like

We all remember how annoying skull generation with gauranteed matches got though! As long as courage is around, I’m against skeleros (edit from skeletons) getting the +4 troll bonus. He would be the ultimate troll to play against!

I also liked the Magma Troll a lot better, maybe because I feel we already have a few troops with the name Lava in them…idk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Infernal troll?

1 Like

It’s Skeleros, not Skeleton, and it was more like a tongue-in-cheek comment than a request for change. Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen or even considered using Skeleros for at least a year now. His current kit seems to be plain awful and way over cost. Even adding four skulls after doubling the amount might not make much of a difference, there’s usually not enough skulls around to start with. Not sure how to best make him more viable though, just that in his current state I’d very much prefer to take a Skeleton along instead.

Sorry if you thought I was over reacting. I think I posted because I saw someone else the other day suggesting a bone troll in earnest. No offense was intended. Also skeletons was a typo - it got autocorrected by my phone. I meant to say Skeleros

@Nimhain What about creating a real bone Troll similar to the other Trolls, and then giving Skeleros a small rework (both the 2nd and 3rd Traits are useless traits after all).

4 Likes

It would be bone dragon all over again