Most glory from one tribute income | Leader: Terrorist - 944 Glory!

At the other end of the scale I just had a one kingdom tribute from mist of scales. I’m on ps4 and have every kingdom unlocked and maxed apart from suncrest which is 4f*. However we haven’t got urskaya yet. I’m due a twenty now!

3 Likes

Well done best to video tributes then screenshot as you missed your keys and gems stats

1 Like

11 Likes

Holy, wow! Congratulations thats insane!

1 Like

Thanks! With more kingdoms added we have more chances to get record.

Scrolled up and saw the old tribute screen…why did you have to bump this topic :cry:

2 Likes

Doh, I just missed it:

5 Likes

Most for me that ive noticed

3 Likes

Highest kingdoms I’ve had, I think…

Shame its mostly not Glory lol.

2 Likes

Congrats, an amazing record.

My best so far

8 Likes

A guild mate managed this today. Have anyone had/seen a tribute of 19 or more before?

13 Likes

Is the glory amount for each kingdoms different on PC than on Xbox? Im on Xbox.

I have all kingdoms power at maximum possible with the actual available troops and the total of Glory that I could receive for (the impossible) 31 tributes in one time would be 332 glory.

Now if I add the 10% bonus from my yellow guild statue at lvl 200. Thats 33 more glory for a maximum total of 355.

Can someone explain how to receive more than 355 glory? What the hell am I missing ?

edit: the total of 332 glory for all 31 kingdoms is reached with obviously Whitehelm as home kingdom.

1 Like

I haven’t done the math, but are you included the triple tribute for 7 power stars?

Yes. I have all kingdoms at least 7 stars (2 blue stars) excepted Bright forest and Merlantis. These 2 kingdoms give me double tribute.
In kingdom menu, then tribute menu is where I looked to calculate the total of my 31 kingdoms. My total is 332 glory. (also I have Whithelm as home kingdom)

Damn. Got another 16 kingdoms, went too fast to get a screenshot. Again.

Aha! Got it this time. *fist pump*

6 Likes

I got this this morning, personal best.

8 Likes

5 Likes

New highest total kingdoms, Glory still laughing at me though of course.

4 Likes