Most glory from one tribute income | Leader: Terrorist - 944 Glory!

I believe the old record was 14. Getting 17 is just insane @Rasper! Well done! :smiley: :smiley:

If I did the math right, the odds of getting 17 or more tributes is roughly 1 in 310,000

For 18 or higher it jumps to 1 in 2.1 million. Or roughly 3000 people collection 12 tributes a day for 2 months straight.

edit: forget the slight boost from guild bonus, changing from 20% to 21.2%. Numbers changed to reflect this.

wow! :smiley:

My assumption was that the 6% guild bonus was additive, for a 26% chance of tribute per kingdom (of which I believe there are 27 at the moment). In that case, it’s 1 in 21,231. Still quite amazing!

But if it really is 21.2%, you just had a 1 in 363,812 event!

Edit: My assumption was wrong. As discussed here Can you please verify that Kingdom Tribute chance (w/Guild bonus) is working as intended?, it looks like the tribute chance 21.2% at best, and certainly not 26%.

2 Likes

92 from two kingdoms, that is insane! :smiley:

4 Likes

that 17 kingdoms’ tribute is really incredible, my highest is 12…and all my kingdoms are 7-star except the latest 3.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yea, tributes are awesome this way.
That’s why I try to log on hourly if I’m at home with nothing to do

1 Like

Talking about the 290-299 range, just got this, very happy of course. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is pretty crazy if you ask me… 146 glory in a 4 kingdoms tribute… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Damn close

7 Likes

WOW! Amazing still! :smiley: Best Ive got is from 13 kingdoms, and 348. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My greatest fear is that I’ll one day beat the record but be too excited to take a screenshot

3 Likes

Wow tonight is the night

4 Likes

Whoa you are on the hot streak.

2 Likes

@alexander has the lead! :smiley:

7 Likes

DARN IT, I was 20 short of him earlier this week and had I remembered I could have been in the lead for a fleeting moment :cry:

5 Likes

400 glory is coming soon, hope I get it first(officially). :relieved:

1 Like

With the fix to guild bonus taking end game folks from 21% to 26% per kingdom, expect more high kingdom results.

1 Like

Highest/most I’ve had in a while.

1 Like