Most glory from one tribute income | Leader: Terrorist - 944 Glory!

My best thus far:

8 Likes

Got this today!

Not as many kingdoms as @BUSIN but more Glory (and Souls and Gold, must be more stars on my kingdoms).

I screen-grabbed it as hadnā€™t had anything as high as 15 for agesā€¦

@eika I think that makes me a winner. Which is a nice change compared to how GW has been feeling.

21 Likes

Wow, congrats! :smiley: Im out of likes. Title is now updated. :wink:

Guess Iā€™m a ways from the record. Oh well. I was happy with it.

2 Likes

got 15 kingdoms a few days ago, but ā€˜onlyā€™ 300 glory

1 Like

This is my best, and Iā€™m no any VIP :smiley:

5 Likes

youā€™d think with 18 kingdoms Iā€™d get more gloryā€¦

Odds of 18, roughly 1 in 52,500.

8 Likes

18 is the highest I have ever seen screenshotted (thatā€™s a verb now), wow, well doneā€¦

I think 16 is the highest I have ever had, but didnā€™t screenshotā€¦

The balance of the loot must (I guess) vary wildly with which kingdoms firedā€¦ whether you have all stars etcā€¦ and home kingdomā€¦ No idea how I got to 527, I assume the math is in there somewhereā€¦ the previous two screenshots here (as well as mine) have more glory than yours (on 14 kingdoms not 18), but way less gold and soulsā€¦

I know itā€™s not enough to dethrone the king but this is by far the most Kingdoms and Glory Iā€™ve ever received (most Kingdoms before was maybe 14 for me?):

4 Likes

wow, almost 500 glory, better than most! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I did a quick search and it looks like only @Jainus has received more in this thread (apologies if I missed anyone else who did better). So closeā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, as the title says, Jainus had the most officially known glory from one tribute income.

1 Like

Glorious me :slight_smile:

@rasper deserves a special mention for the amazing 18 kingdom tributeā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not putting myself to shame posting mine :open_mouth: just wowzers! But highest iā€™ve had on console is 129 an I thought that was good lol, 89 odd on PC.

1 Like

2 Likes

On console hereā€¦

1 Like

I had a 15 kingdom tribute with c. 450 Glory yesterday :smiley: but didnā€™t react quickly enough to get a screenshotā€¦ and doesnā€™t beat the (my) recordā€¦

1 Like

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the most gold? 17 gems is the highest?
On my ps4 my best has been around 275 glory, 11 kingdoms.

1 Like

10 Likes