Mono Color Team Help

Just not against me and my crew please!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch, definitely trying that one out! Now, I just have to work on traiting up Moloch haha.

2 Likes

My yellow team:

Gorgotha
Terraxis
Famine
Abynissia

Mana drain, summon, AOE damage, gem convert to refill key troops. All colours covered.

Kraken or Deathknight teams I slot in DRACOS or a Manticore as required.

4 Likes

I almost use the same team on yellow day, only Gards instead of Terraxis.

Ohhhh nice, I have Gard envy again…

:wink:

Wish i had an aby… sad face

1 Like

Terraxis is likely good in this team I would say, no armor needed for skill + a lot cheaper to set up and he can set up others and he has fire link.

1 Like

Yeah I use the Br/Red banner, I this means I can charge Terraxis in two surges.

1 Like

I’ve got 4, trade 2 for a famine? I wish…

How bout a gards lol

1 Like

I got two but need both of em!

I like this one

@Drathas Your team is amazing! Thank you! I don’t even have Famine or Abynissia fully leveled up yet, but I am still winning every time with your crew :grinning:

I feel like my blue team is just not working like it used to. I just got Pharos-Ra, so when he gets traited up I should be able to craft some good teams. Anyone find any solid blue builds yet with draak or abynissia??

How about gorgotha, crimson bat and abynissia, another crimson bat?

Yeah, Gorgotha isn’t blue though. I suppose I could try behemoth hmm. I have been using Draakulis, Dryad, Templar and Aby for the last few rounds, and it worked well for lower level teams, but now I am about to go against a 2 Famine team (ugg) so I am thinking I have to switch it up. Having the Famines cripple Draak sure isn’t going to do me any good.

Well, I switched up Templar and Draak for the Famine battle and demolished them. Did they nerf Famines health? I feel like he doesn’t have nearly as much health as he did before…

I very rarely use a full team of the same colour, 3 being a nice number without jepodising the team’s win rate too much.

1 Like

Not everyone’s famine will have the same stats due to the kingdom bonuses.