💰 Treasure Hunt 🔑 Favorite Chest Line Ups 💎 Best Turns ⏳

Just making a refreshed and updated post about our most favored Treasure Hunt Scores.

Don’t be shy, join the fun by posting your favorite and Top Treasure Map Scores. Let’s talk Treasure Hunting!

4 Likes

I will most likely never top this one.

5 Likes

THAT’S AWESOME! I will post more map scores as I get great vault and chest line ups + turn numbers.

Anyone with great vault and chest board screenshots?

Not waiting for the animations to end? :shudder:

i don’t usually take screenshots, but here’s one for everyone.

5 Likes

And I thought my score was good, I never got there again :frowning:

4 Likes

I wish we could tell it to prioritise which reward we wanted. This way we get better chance of rng giving us that reward.

2 Likes

17 Likes

I can’t ever go over 60 moves :frowning:

2 Likes

Hoooooly crap.

1 Like

Here’s a tip for increasing move count that really helped me:

Focus on eliminating TYPES of items. What you really want is a board that is 80% silver & gold coins - because that leads to lots of cascades & 5-matches. If your board is 15% bronze, 15% silver, 15% gold, 15% sacks, 15% chests, and 25% high-level stuff you’ll probably run out of moves soon. Avoid matching the things you have a lot of, to increase your odds of getting extra turns soon.

13 Likes

That’s a good tip. Along those lines, I also try not to match high-level stuff until there’s no other option. The first green or red chest you make is an absolute roadblock until you make at least 2 more, so focusing on silver/gold/brown chests while you have a billion of them on the board already will get you much farther in the long run.

Thank you for the great idea.

And with that idea - I applied it and voila. I know it is insignificant compared to the above…but it matching types…were I was doing the don’t consolidate to upper colored chests unless you have to.

2 Likes

240 and I can’t find the darn screenshot! I can only find the 148.

3 Likes

yeahh I made one of 2008 but game get broken.

lol. How much time this takes you?:scream:

6 Likes

I think a perfect 100 is a cool Map turn number to show. I think the 100 map turns must be hard to nail.
Haven’t seen any even 100 map screenshots, so here is one for everyone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I posted a :100: map turn pic in the cool screenshot thread awhile back. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 Likes

now go for the 666 turns :smiley:

1 Like