💰 Treasure Hunt 🔑 Favorite Chest Line Ups 💎 Best Turns ⏳

Idk why I’m even bothering wit it lol
I jus feel bored as hell

Don’t stick it out unless ya’ plan to use it, Virginia. :wink:

Sorry, dahhling. Couldn’t resist. Your Mimic’s tongue sticking out would make Gene Simmons jealous, and his tongue sticks out pretty far. :smiley:

4 Likes

Dang and I was holding back lol
And here you come breaking down the door :joy:

1 Like

:wink: NYCU…Sometimes, ya’ jus’ gotta’ do what ya’ gotta’ do, man!!!

2 Likes

I love your motto!

2 Likes

I forgot to wish Everyone on this post a Merry Christmas Yesterday :astonished: So, Merry Christmas. :santa:
:candy: :christmas_tree: :gift: :grinning: Hope Everyone Had A Great Christmas! :grinning: :gift: :christmas_tree: :candy:

5 Likes

I still can’t break that 400 number. I know this is my new best since the turn change. I think we have +6 map turns.

5 Likes

Does anyone think there should be a ‘mythic turquoise (they love turquoise!) vault’?
Match three vaults to get a mythic vault and a vip key.
Just a thought.
Regards
Daniel

6 Likes

I definitely support Dan’s proposal :-).

8 Likes

It is because red chests are equivalent to skulls, so to speak. That also means there is not going to be another level of chest/vault probably. 7 different gems → 7 levels of treasure (apart from vault), so Dan’s proposal is going to be hard to implement.

Is it worth tagging sirrian or nimhaim to ask them?

2 Likes

Hey Just came across my first 2 Vault Map game today. 108 Turns. :moneybag:

Who Has a map that they are Happy with? Please show us here.

What do you all want in a map the most? Gems? Gem Keys? Glory Keys? Gold? Souls or Glory?

2 Likes

Hey, How many maps did you Use on this past week Map Event? I must have used over 30 or 40 maps. :sweat_smile:

I used only 4, got 3 marid. At least i think i did, i was not keeping track.

1 Like

I think I used 40 or so, yes. I am bad at TH so I think that helped get the Snots quickly - did it on the first day. Didn’t really dent my maps pile though - still have over 1700… I may use them to wallpaper my house…

3 Likes

without map turns bonus

5 Likes

4 Likes

46 but I also because of the hunt upgraded two more kingdoms just from the gold I got from it.

1 Like

Wow! So impressive Zoo!