Miss Krystara Easter 2017

Welcome to:

:herb::tulip::hatching_chick::seedling::rabbit2::blossom::four_leaf_clover: :sunny: :four_leaf_clover::blossom::rabbit2::seedling::hatching_chick::tulip::herb:

:tulip: Miss Krystara Easter 2017! :tulip:

When choosing one of candidates please make decision based on these three criteria:

• Personification of her beauty will banish winter and invoke spring season

• Her personality is as mysterious and surprising as an “easter egg”

• She is most suitable to protect you from Bunni’nog

The candidates have something to say, so don’t be too quick on voting before you hear their voices!

:herb::tulip::hatching_chick::seedling::rabbit2::blossom::four_leaf_clover: :sunny: :four_leaf_clover::blossom::rabbit2::seedling::hatching_chick::tulip::herb:

[details=Click here to see CANDIDATES]Candidates in alphabetical order:

ATLANTA:
“I could cook most delicious bunni stew just for you. But you do paint the eggs.”

Atlanta full graphic

AMIRA:
“Want to know my secret? Ha, Bunni’Nog doesn’t know it either!”

Amira full graphic

ARCHDRUID:
“Don’t trust the lapina: Bunni’Nogs are in their family for centuries! You are safe only with us, elves.”

Archdruid full graphic

AVINA:
“Bunni’nog is a piece of cake. Literally. Rabbit meatcake makes the best easter undead hunting snacks.”

Avina full graphic

BONNIE ROSE:
“One shot and the job is done. Best easter feast is served with yarr roasted Bunni and I do know how to spice it!”

Bonnie Rose full graphic

BUNNI’NOG:
“Make no mistake, I will feast on those who pay no tribute. In the easter eve, where your children play, I will be there, hunting.”

Bunni'nog full graphic

GREEN SEER:
“I am the spirit of spring. I breathe with the flowers. I sing with the birds. Can you feel it?”

Green Seer full graphic

LADY ANARIEL:
“I have seen many secrets hidden in the shadows between woods during easter. See the stars, read the signs and you may discover there is even more secrets.”

Lady Anariel full graphic

LOYALTY:
“I summon every sprout, I open every bud, I inspire every mole each spring, every year. Entrust in me for I shall never betray Krystara.”

Loyalty full graphic

MERCY:
“Allow thy heavenly blessing to fall through me upon you and by this holy light I shall grant you divine protection.”

Mercy full graphic

PRINCESS ELSPETH:
“My beauty outshines the sunrise. I am smart, charming, modest and the rightful heir to Krystaran throne! Nominate me and you will forget the word ‘boring’.”

Princess Elspeth full graphic

SCARLETT:
“I know exactly how to deal with that beast. Me and granny were hunting it every easter, good memories.”

Scarlett full graphic

TESLA:
“Nobody devices better easter eggs then me. Cute, little, clever things and they can boost your armor!”

Tesla full graphic

TEZCA:
“We, lapina, throw the best easter parties in entire Krystara. It’s gonna be so much fun you have to be there!”

Tezca full graphic

THE DEVOTED:
“You know I can make it just right. Easter of your deams. For a price… and put on proper Leonis Ceremonial Clothing!”

The Devoted full graphic

TYRI:
“I’ll collect all your shiny little secrets. Easter is the perfect time for an adventure!”

Tyri full graphic

QUEEN MAB:
“Winter herself submits to me, it is I who shall constitute a new - fresher - spring.”

Queen Mab full graphic

[/details]:herb::tulip::hatching_chick::seedling::rabbit2::blossom::four_leaf_clover: :sunny: :four_leaf_clover::blossom::rabbit2::seedling::hatching_chick::tulip::herb:

Click here to VOTE

[poll max=17]
  • Atlanta
  • Amira
  • Archdruid
  • Avina
  • Bonnie Rose
  • Bunni’Nog
  • Green Seer
  • Lady Anariel
  • Loyalty
  • Mercy
  • Princess Elspeth
  • Scarlett
  • Tesla
  • Tezca
  • The Devoted
  • Tyri
  • Queen Mab
[/ [poll ]

Contest open for voting until the end of april 2017.

Special thanks to @nolbin for hosting previous contest. Special invitation to @Saltypatra with all the developers to join the fun and vote! :wink:

And the WINNER is.. click here to see

And the winner is… Tezca!

with Queen Mab following shortly after! IT has been a good fight.

11 Likes

Oh dear oh dear… why can’t I vote for the Hag?

Mrs Jainus has spies everywhere…

5 Likes

You forgot Apothecary on your list. An honest mistake i am sure.

3 Likes

Tezca all the way!

4 Likes

Mab best girl. Fight me.

3 Likes

Honestly. Let’s hold a Mr. Krystara for once. The females are tired of being put in the spotlight! :wink:

1 Like

maybe next time :slight_smile:

Amen.

My early vote will go to Dokk. He looks like a yummy bad boy. :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

How can Loyalty not be dominating right now??? She is literally eternally devoted to Krystara with no fear of her ever turning her back, she is the personification of Loyalty…

And she is a GREEN woman who will never be GREEN with Jealousy! That’s a win on its own merit! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice thread, awesome and inspired quotes for each character.

Amira certainly is mysterious. Or at least aluring with her untamed beauty and her secretive, but good, nature.

Loyalty transpires nature’s tranquility and gentle aspects.

But, Mab has my vote!
As she holds power over winter deciding when, and if, it must ends or begin. And with such power few creatures could stand in her way, and Bunni’nog is not among them.

1 Like

Amira all the way.

Tezca’s bunny ears are a trap! Don’t fall for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Seriously though, how did Spring Imp not get on that list?

6 Likes

The devoted. She looks right mucky!

Can you translate that one for me? That isn’t a phrase I’ve heard before…

1 Like

She likes gardening

3 Likes

She’s up for owt mate.
(anything goes)

Just thought I would drop in and wish my Forum family a Happy Easter! :rabbit2:

4 Likes

At least one of my top 2 is in the contest this time (the mucky one XD)
But where is Fel’Dras?

3 Likes

I was sure bunny’nog was a male

2 Likes

And the winner is… Tezca!
with Queen Mab following shortly after! IT has been a good fight.

6 Likes