"Misguided Misfits" PS4 #3 guild is recruiting OPEN

We are full…

We have one spot available. Min req. 300T-400kG-1500S for week

Monday we will have a free place. Minimum required 300T 400000G 1500S. Every week we complete the guardians tasks and some legendary tasks. If you are interested we will be happy to have you in our family.

Would be a good candidate level 209 and 300t 400000 1500 is good with me. Ranked 71 in this week tournament let me know when your ready if you want to send an invite.Would need to send you my invite code and leave current guild.Cheers!

Send me your invite code and leave your guild.

Great will do! Let me know when you send the the invite,

Invite Code: VICTOR_KMHF

Welcome on board

Great to be on board! Will start contribution on Monday.

1 Like

let me back in.

Well its pretty pitty that you messaged all of my guild mates in top 100 asking to join your guild and all of them denied cause we are by far better… Your recruiting program is weak so you just try to recruit from direct competitors? Wow shame on you. Greets Lost Winds leader.

3 Likes

Apparently misguided misfits have also tried to recruit people directly from my guild too. This is a cheap and pathetic practice. Quimby are a tight knit group of loyal players who are now friends. I actually thought it was someone else from a different guild and I apologise to them but now I have evidence to prove it was misguided misfits and not lost winds, (I realised I’d originally worded this incorrectly), I’ve now decided to post it publicly.
Will you please leave my members alone.
Regards
Daniel
(nephilim - guild leader, Quimby)
Thanks to clutch for the support and help in clearing this up, he’s a top fella.

3 Likes

There are plenty of good people in less active guilds looking for a better place. To try and poach everyone in the top 100 is a pretty weak move.

3 Likes

Stop harassment of my guild mates. This is unwanted and I’ll not stand for it. Your recruitment lacks morals and is probably indicative of the type of person you are.

3 Likes

We have a couple spots open. Weekly mins are 400k, 1500 seals, 300 trophies.

let me join your guild

im ghost 10 by the way.

Misguided Misfits is recruiting again. Currently rank 3, we hit 40k seals, complete all tasks, plus multiple legendary tasks every week.

Looking for active players who preferably have all their kingdoms at level 10 or higher. Weekly minimums are 400k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies. Reply or pm me if interested.

We’re full again, but always looking for active players interested in joining with us!

2 spots opened up. We’ve already completed multiple legendary tasks this week. If you’re interested in joining pm me on here or psn.

PSN ID is killscreen187. Thanks!

30/30 again, will keep this post updated. Anyone interested in joining a top tier guild please feel free to contact me and I’ll put you on the list. Thanks!