** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Hello, I’m interested in joining your guild! I just checked on the league taband see you currently have a slot open. I am level 183, my team’s “power rating” is 7,331. I get the full 1,500 seals each week and in the last 2 days for my current guild I have contributed 391,445 gold and 130 trophies. Let me know if you are interested! My invite code is Joggel 2

Hi Joggel, it says your invite code doesn’t exist. Did you misspell it?

It says on my settings screen that it’s “JOGGEL 2”. Maybe it has to be all in caps or an underscore instead of a space, I’m not sure. Thank you for your reply!

I just did some looking online and apparently some mobile device interfaces don’t display an underscore when there’s supposed to be one, so it’s probably JOGGEL_2

Level 218 13 level 10 kindoms can do 1500s 300t 400k

Guys, we’re full for the moment, thanks!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls one spot open
400KG/200T
Accept Guild Wars :slight_smile:

:wink:

Guys, something has come up in my life that needs my full attention so I have to quit the game. Just letting you know instead of leaving with out notice. I’ve donated all the gold I had and got all my seals for the week and as much trophies as I could. I don’t think I’ll be returning at all so take care of yourselves. This is this weeks(5/6/17) progress as proof.

1 Like

I’ve seriously appreciated having you as a guild member. Sad to see you go, and I hope everything is ok. You’ll always have a spot in HU if you should come back to GoW.

1 Like

Recruting closed

1 Like

Hello all!

Recruiting is open again! We have 2 spots to fill and we are looking for some fun and dedicated members!

Come join the fun in Guild Wars and participate in big weekly rewards from tasks!

Now is the time to join to get in on the next week of Guild Wars!!! Come join the fun!!

Hello Pew,

If you’re still recruiting I’d love to join in. Invite code SKIPPIUS.

Lvl: 360+
All Kingdoms: Lvl 10
Active Daily.

Hello Skippy!

We do indeed have 1 spot open!
I tried inviting you but it says you are in another guild so whenever you get a chance just leave your current guild and we will send an invite!

I hope you have an awesome day and I look forward to hearing from you!

3 spots open Bracket 4 all active player welcome come one join us and help us :slight_smile:

2 dedicated player’s if interested?

You are welcome @Demigod! Leave your current guild and post both of your invite codes here (or to me in a PM) and we’ll invite you post haste. :smiley:

Wow awesome. Ok mine is HUSTON 27 and RUKO_1

Here is the invite codes HUSTON 27 and RUKO_1 looking forward too contributing too the guild :blush:

2 Likes

Invites sent!