** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Invite Sent welcome to Heroes United

1 Like

One spot open! Come join the party with the best casual-hardcore guild! You get all 6 tasks completed, maxed guardians, and a party hat! Whatā€™s not to love? We are a supportive, enthusiastic, drama-free group of players who are looking to add a good person to the ranks. Are you what weā€™re looking for? :sunglasses:

Iā€™m interested! I feel Iā€™ve outgrown my current guild, since Iā€™m now providing about 1/3 of the total gold and 1/4 of the seals. Iā€™m looking for a more active guild with players who all donate what they can. Chat sounds cool too; I probably wonā€™t be super active but Iā€™ll pop in here and there.

Level 269, my usual donation is at least 200k gold, around 700 seals, around 100 trophies. I obviously get to rank 1 by midweek every week. Your ā€œdonate generouslyā€ thing is a little vague, but I feel Iā€™m being generous for my levelā€“pretty much all of my gold goes to guild tasks.

If that all sounds good to you, let me know and Iā€™ll leave the current guild and post my invite code.

Hi, lvl271, easily fill your requeriments, I do a lot of pvp, on a bad week I reach at least 6k points, like 450 trophies min. All my kingdoms are lvl10. My invite code is Pollozz

Let me know in advance I am currently in a guild, thks.
Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks guys! Please post your invite code. I know we can only take one right now, but spots open up at any time, and we may have another one soon.

My invite code is Pollozz
Thks, cheers

Please leave your current guild, I canā€™t invite you til then.

k, doing it now, thks.

Invite sent! Welcome to the party!

Interested , Please send an invite to DAVE 89. Level 231 looking for TOP 30 Guilds !

Sorry, we are now full. Good luck!

We have one spot open! Come join the party :tada:

Iā€™m lvl 320 all Kingdoms at lvl 10

No problems with Rank1 by Saturday

Have achieved 1500 seals each week since the guild seals started and will give all my gold to the guild

My current guild is very casual and not very active so looking for someplace new

Invite code KALIBAN

PS Let me know if you would like me as a member and I will leave my current guild :wink:

Please leave your guild, and Iā€™ll send you an invite.

Ok should be all clear now

Apologies I have taken an invite from a different guild - have fun

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Have fun!

Still one spot open!

No worries hope thereā€™s no hard feelings, you didnā€™t take long it was more my desperation to join a different guild :wink:

Best of luck with your recruitment :sunglasses:

Thank you! :+1:

I am level 411 and am very active player who usually deliver over 1m worth of gold weekly ( donated over 1.1m already with my current guild as of now, Wednesday). VIP level 7, all kingdoms maxed (4 magic kingdoms at 5 star plus other two at 6).

I can meet your guildā€™s requirement plus much more (record so far is 1.8m/1500k/1440ish trophies, in a single week of course.

Invite ID is : SCHUDIA

Thx.

Leave you guild and I will send invite to you