** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Interested in joining. Can do 500k+, and 1000+ seals. Invite code LukeT.

Heroes United Welcome You Aviken and Luket please leave its current guilds and I send Invite :slight_smile:

Any more room?

Lv 543 600k+, 1500s weekly?

Left my guild

Send Invite :slight_smile:

Left. Ready for invite.

Druss_10. I will need to leave my current guild if you have room?

one spot open :slight_smile:

Hey, i’m active player and ur dream requirements is normal to me. Invite code - ANDROMEDY4
All kingdoms -10 lvl. My lvl - 543. My minimum donation at week - 600k, 1500 seals, 300 troph

2 spots open :slight_smile:

Hi, are you guys still looking for members? If yes, then I’m interested. I’m level 828 and fill all your dream candidate requirements. My invite code is ZIGS but I’m still in my own guild. I’ll leave it as soon as I get confirmation that I’m in. Thanks

Heroes United welcome you Zigs please leave you currently Guild and I send Invite :slight_smile:

Something is weird, I tried to disband the guild but said I can’t while there’s still members in the guild. So I kicked everyone but me (I’m the guildmaster) and in the roster list, it only shows me but in the shield, it says there’s still 4 members??
I can’t leave the guild because I can’t disband it!

Ok nevermind, I’m out. Apparently I had to demote myself (lol) and then I could leave normally. Weird but at least it’s done. Send the invite!!

still one spot open :slight_smile:

We need one more player to fill our roster before the start of guild wars!

Ladies and Gentlemen
2 spot open :wink:

40K seals

I am interested in joining your guild I can donate 800k to 1 million gold and 250+ trophies and 1500seals weekly

Make sure you’re invitable, post that invite code, and I’ll send you an invitation immediately!

Antoinette_12 is my code