** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Sorry the spot is allready taken a few minutes ago

Stabito, slot may still be open. What are your character level, kingdom levels, and typical weekly gold and seal contributions?
-Amungus

1 spot open again

Ladies and Gentlemen, Heroes and Princesses, Beginner and Advanced, are welcome to explore the common GoW. You are an active 250-āˆžT / 1000-1500S / 500-āˆžG You are welcome :smiling_imp::imp:

recruitment closed

One spot available!

I would love to join your band of misfits. Invite code: ISKANDAR

Invite has been send

Iā€™d like to join, im lvl 420, all kingdoms 10, used to be dragons peak but went inactive for awhile, im active now :slight_smile:
Invite code:
GFUNK 1

hello,lvl 329 looking for guildā€¦
Invite code:ELIEMI[quote=ā€œTerrorist, post:38, topic:4862ā€]
United :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Hi, gfunk and eliemi. We should have a space opening up soon. Stay tunedā€¦
-Amungus

Sweet! Im guildless so feel free to invite anytime!

Code ā€œGFUNK1ā€ didnā€™t work. Please send correct invite code. If we donā€™t hear from you soon, weā€™ll have move on to eliemi.
-Amungus

Looked closer and saw that the ā€œ1ā€ may not have been part of the invite code. Invite sent to ā€œGFUNKā€
-Amungus

Hi, Iā€™m looking for a new guild, and I can easily meet requirements. Please let me know if you still have an opening. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi, Braitikins. Thanks for your interest. Thereā€™s a small queue in front of you, but you never know if someone will join another guild, so weā€™ll let you know if/when we get to your spot in the queue.
-Amungus

Thank you!

Code is ā€œGFUNK 1ā€ with a space. Thanks!

ā€œGFUNK 1ā€ with a space does not excist

Ah, it was underscore instead of space. Invite sent.
-Amungus