Make mythics available for [x]...maybe souls?

My first legendary was Webspinner, I was ecstatic with my

Webspinner
Goblin Shaman
Goblin
Boar Rider

Team at the time… Oh how the times have changed.

1 Like

I have that beat. My first legendary was Gar’Nok. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ohh wow, now that is…special. That’s almost the absence of a legendary. :grinning:

1 Like

2 Likes

I got Orion as my first legendary, waaaay back when he was really terrible. I ended up with three of him before I started getting other legendaries :expressionless:

2 Likes

Mine too!

In fact, of all the legendaries, I have Gar’Nok more than anything else. SIXTEEN mythic Gar’noks! And the first Mythic I got was War.

War, huh, Good God ya’ll! What is he good for? Absolutely nothing, say it again!

Gar’Nok was my first legendary. My first purchase with glory was Mercy, still one of the most beautiful cards in the game.

Speaking of Gloom Leaf, I have 11 of him. That’s my largest amount of extra copies of a mythic base legend. I think I’ve used him once. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Behemoth on console and Gloom on pc.
First mythics. Console I think was death but PC I got famine first

boohoo you dont have mythics, you think because you done everything else, you should just get gifted with the rest, you laugh at me? lol, you are a joke htismage.
Stop whining on forums and play the game

ROFL

2 Likes

A lot of keys hoarded since Silverglade date was announced. :expressionless:
Got a total of 4 Mythics. :fireworks:
2 Copies of a Mythic i already had. :unamused:
And statically it tends to get worse overtime. :frowning:

1 Like

Ok, it’s off-topic but todays is one of “those days”… The only MTG card i really want on the new collection is a Foil Ajani Unyielding, a Planeswalker and a mythic card no less, a foil one is nearly impossible to find*.

A customer comes to buy some boosters and i ask if can pick one booster for him and open it, he says yes. Can anyone guess the foil card inside that first booster i picked?

Yup, Ajani Unyielding, the foil mythic card i wanted… Maaannn, this mythic stuff paired with my luck is really messing with my life… :sweat_smile:

(When i mentioned it’s nearly impossible to find i’m considering that the largest on-line store that sells MTG singles has only 15 copies of this card in foil version from boosters, in english, and considering that cards in portuguese are printed at a much smaller number i really missed my chance at my foil Ajani on my language…)

Well, enough rants for today.
But honestly “enough today” i’m gonna sleep earlier before something else goes wrong!