šŸ® Madcows is recruiting! Come join our friendly veteran players! 40k seals! [30/30]

We are a group of friendly active experienced veterans. Come be a part of something special! We hit 40k seals on a regular basis.

What you get:

• Troop bonuses and rewards from fully completed guild tasks
  • Top tier guild rewards from raid and invasion events
  • A friendly group of veteran players to chill with

Requirements:

• 1500 seals/week
  • Guild War/Invasion/Raid participation is mandatory

PM or post your invite code (be sure to be out of a guild first) if interested.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Chia

I want in!

Gaspode

Invite sent. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d like to join as well. Started playing a week ago, but eager to join a guide and improve quickly.

Invite code: ROGUETHOUGHTS

Invite sent. Welcome!

Update: One spot open!

Hi, Iā€™m James and would like to join!
Invite code: AHNOBICH

Invite sentā€¦ welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

Hi @chiacow

Iā€™m still playing very actively every day and reach good values for contribution every week!

My invitecode is ā€œDEMAIOā€, Iā€™m level 305.

Iā€™m currently in a small guild but only ~5-7 members are very active, which is quite frustrating from time to timeā€¦

If you like to invite me, do I have to leave my old guild first (did not switch a guild in this manner beforeā€¦ :wink: )

Thank you.

Cheerio Demaio

Hi @Demaio,

Nice to hear from you. I can see how a smaller guild like the one you mention can get frustrating.

Yes, you will have to leave your current guild first. Let me know when you are guild-free and Iā€™ll send over an invite.

Take care,
Chia

Hi looking for a good guild iā€™m old/new player because i play the game on xbox but i switch on the ios!!!
alredy level 51 i play everyday so if you looking for someone iā€™m your man!!!

SATIVA 5 is my codename

Hey chiacow

Iā€™m sorry but unfortunately I joined another guild meanwhile.

Cheers demaio

Hi chia iā€™m already in a guildā€¦Thx

Enjoy the game

All good Gorzou. Hope you enjoy your new guild! :slight_smile:

Hey chiacow do u still have an open spot?
I am searching a new guild since in my old there where only like 5 people active.
I am level 53 right now should be online for a bit every day. This week i managed to get 1500 seals til friday. Invite code is ELCRO_JSUV.
If there are any questions feel free to ask.

thanks,
Elcro

Hi @Elcro

Sounds like youā€™d be a good fit in our guild. I sent you an invite.

Looking forward to having you! :slight_smile:

ā€“Chia

Hello, have you still got a space open? Iā€™m new to the game (level 22), playing casually and just learning the game at the moment.

If thereā€™s a spot for me my invite code is GRIMTOOTH MMJ6

Thanks! :slight_smile:

HI @Grimtooth,

Sure, we have room for you. Your invite code doesnā€™t seem to be working though. You sure itā€™s correct and you are playing on Mobile or PC?

-Chia

Thatā€™s weird. Iā€™m playing on mobile. Are mobile and PC separate? Iā€™ve uploaded a screenshot of what I think is my invite code just in case Iā€™m looking at the wrong thing.

Iā€™ve just registered/linked my account too. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s required for a guild invite.

Ah, after a little research Iā€™ve discovered that there may be an invisible underscore in my code.

Try GRIMTOOTH_MMJ6