Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

Well, it will keep you in the game because in the end you will most probably get the mythic(s) you need. You wont get them at day one, no. Maybe day 100. Lets wait for more information. I still does not get how your expectations was so skyhigh.

1 Like

With 60,000 diamonds my soulforge is allready lvl 10 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I mean i hope there is other way to collect item the fact i will take more then one day is fine. I will just wait for more infos but for now i got a bad feeling about that :slight_smile:

Did you ever struggle to get a Mythic?

I didin’t catch any in 6 month so yes i struggle to get them :stuck_out_tongue:

I was sure we used to be able to do this when I tried to unlike a post that I accidentally liked a few weeks ago. Also, I just liked and unliked your post.

2 Likes

That was to Demon. I think the whole community knows your story by now. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes one time bro i had to spend 8,900 diamonds for 4 queen auroras :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ah, then you never struggled… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Vip lvl 5 to catch em all :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Stan well i like this change cause when i use my phone i accidentaly click on like often cause of my big fingers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d still like the ability to play all my GW battles early so I can get the battles out of the way when I have time in my busy scheduled. I wish I could just forego the daily bonus, but I’m wired not to no matter how small. I have almost 35K gems and I would still do something unpleasant for a few gems, or seals.

8 Likes

I’m hoping this will come as part of the future update. Let it not count for the daily war if you do it early (just as if you do it late), but still count for the weekly war.

Anyone notice that there are recipes for crafting traitstones? That has to be a relief for everyone that’s been asking for that since traitstones were introduced.

And what are the “Summoning stones” that appear in the 2nd screenshot?

3 Likes

Win different jewel every day, jewel are use in the soulforge to craft troops, weapon, traitstones and more…

Wonder what is the more? Maybe some armor or hero customisation?

Hopefully I will get my hands on the secret rare PS4 armors! :smiley:

2 Likes

See the OFFER button top right of last screenshot. Buy your way to the top lol

2 Likes

Lol i was thinking the same, but wait isn’t pay to win? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah!!! I just posted this exact same thing about GW battles above but the more times the developers read it the better. I’ve lost track how many times it comes up. A few more increases the chance I suppose😉

1 Like

I’m kinda disappointed of the war changes, because it will be unsatisfying to never quite be able to reach maximum points, but then again, that’s the whole point.
I think you also missed a few good ideas worth looking into that the community came up with, but in a 2 week span, I didn’t expect much more changes, but I really hope you explore further options whith the future client update.

As for the soul forge / dungeon system, now that got me hyped, because with our regular (i.e. not color restricted) decks, there were nothing challenge worthy (except those random insane bad luck games, but that’s just frustrating).
I hope you’ll protect those dungeon boss from mana drain though / death mark / devour though, that would spoil all the fun.

5 Likes

I dont mind pay to win. Its just the look on her face when she sees her credit card statement :heart_eyes::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes