Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

Piker. :wink:

IMG_1422

17 Likes

The nerve of this guy showing up the the lead dev’s thread and posting proof of HACKING.

SMH.

SMCH. Moo.

edit: I am joking

YES!

Interesting. It will certainly help with beast and Daemon events, but hopefully still enough to incentivise weekly defence changes.

Boo!

Yay!

Yay!

Agreed. It created a meta defence.

This is great. It gives people more room to play around with different strategies.

Hmm interesting. My concern is that people will figure out the formula eventually, but it will be fun to try different strategies to get maximum points.

I think this is a good move, and one that will limit frustration at losing. This addresses a key concern of many players.

I agree that the GoW design is really dated and fully support your efforts to update it.

OMG I can’t wait!!

This is better than I could have hoped for. I really really can’t wait for this!

Overall, thanks for the communication and the heads up. I’m so pleased to see that the game continues to move ina direction that tries to suit all players :blush:

5 Likes

Do we get unlimited tries at the daily boss battles or is it “one and done” for each? Hoping it’s the former, even if there is some cost to retry…

5 Likes

AWESOME!!! :heart: :scream: :heart:

I need to lie down now and recover… :sleepy:

6 Likes

:dancer::panda_face::dancer:

2 Likes

Take it easy brudda… Relax, put your feet up, kick back in the cut wit a 40! @DonBoba would be mad if you explode or somethin lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

@Vangor since you can only win 3 fight per day for a jewel and will probably need thousand to craft a mythic card, it mean you could need 5-6 months just to be able to craft it. I don’t like it cause it make me think about every other game that use a energy system when you need to wait to be able to play again and that suck imo

3 Likes

Wait a little, did you expect that crafting a mythic would be easier? You cant blame others for your own expectations mate. I expected it to be difficulty to craft mythic troops, this was no shocker for me.

3 Likes

What ever do you mean Eika ? I want it all now with no work and free :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I expected you need lot of ressources of course. But what i mean is for end gamer like me, i was expecting something i could play more then 3x in a day cause everything else is done and when your 5 GW fight of the day are done, you are back to the boring pvp where you need to fight the same person and team over and over.

2 Likes

Looks to me likethe first fight pays 25 ruby jewels 100 jewel shards (?) and 10 colorless jewels (?) and the last fight pays double those… And its pointless to speculate about costs without considerimg the possibility that you may need to be a certain crafting level to even craft mythics

1 Like

like maybe fighting the three battles again for ruduced rewards or someting.
or
jewls in regular pvp like traitstones

1 Like

So with other words you expected something like Explore mode where one could farm for jewels and then craft a choosen mythic from it after some hours? Since many endgame players already have the other resources stacked more or less, there wouldnt be much of a waiting for you.

1 Like

Was hoping Crafting would include traitstones. I have Thousands and everything is traited.

1. Sirrian said the numbers WILL change a few times in his post.
  2. We don’t even have the Mythic crafting numbers from the screenshots.

Of course its going to take a while, I doubt you can craft a Mythic from one day of play. But there may be other avenues to collect them, they haven’t posted very much information yet…

3 Likes

Well it seems there will be a leveling system involved so even end gamers must work for what they want… Im almost an end gamer and im cool wit that

Well after 2 years of game play i was expecting something that will keep me in the game and this is certainly not 3 fight per day who will make the game more fun.

4 Likes

Agree with this, i hope there is something else

Edit: i just realise we can now remove like if you missclicked and like someone, this is cool

1 Like