Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

Also love the sharp new look of the UI.

2 Likes

I had to look for that one a couple times…

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think the 10% bonus is going to be enough to affect the fixed teams that most people will field. Frankly it was only the double bonused troops that were even an issue, they could have fixed that some other way. Now those troops will be weaker than the single bonused ones currently.

I stand by my old suggestion that they should introduce weaknesses at the same time as bonuses. That would really shake up the troop choices.

3 Likes

Thank you @Stan for finding what i failed to😎

1 Like

I’m not worried about the NERF to Weekly Event troops down to 10%. As it will only take the developers a few weeks of metrics to realize the smashed it down too much.

At least everyone that was concerned with the OP troop Scale Guard can reset easy.:wink:

6 Likes

Hype train rollin enough for ya? Lol

1 Like

Side note: thank you again @Sirrian for this post! It made my day so much brighter! I haven’t been as excited for an update as i am for soulforge and dungeon since the huge MC update on ps4 that introduced all the new biomes about a year ago!

1 Like

It should only take top 27 for the week.

Because players should be able to play their GW battles on any day during the ‘war’ and have them count for the week. But not the daily war. (we currently can only play past battles, not future ones).

Looks great! except the ui,im never a fan of ui changes other than for functionality purposes ofc,it changes the feel of the game for me :cry:

2 Likes

I neither like, nor dislike the new interface but it is a move away from Fantasy to Sci-Fi. And they ‘borrowed’ Microsoft’s Thermostat interface :grinning:

I don’t like the boss system, it look like we won’t be able to collect jewel as much as we want and will need to play during months just to be able to craft something

This is why I largely keep my mouth shut - your ability to see the game on such a molecular level and know exactly where to smooth over and where to drill is breathtaking. I’d also like to take a Psionic hose and connect it to your skull and suck out that ability to communicate in such an efficient way.

Peace out. God bless the whole team.

To the forum peeps I very rarely say told you so, but did I call it on the UI or what? :wink:

2 Likes

I couldn’t disagree more brudda. I HOPE we need to play a lot to craft things! It wouldnt be much fun if you could just grind out all the jewels you need and render crafting useless to you… Think of all the end gamers who have 670 million souls because they have had no ise for them. And think about maps… How many do you have? Why? Cuz the rewards arent worth the time

10 Likes

Perhaps free rolling papers for that herbal remedy they get from Forest of Thorns?

2 Likes

For a gorilla, you make some pretty convincing arguments sometimes.

5 Likes

He have a human brain, not gorilla brain!

1 Like

5 Likes

What kind of “herbal remedy” requires rolling papers?

4 Likes

Not sure the name they have for it around those parts, but you gotta decarboxylate it to extract the green Mana.

4 Likes

The developers still could add “Jewels” to the drop pool of Treasure Hunt encouraging you to use your Maps if you want to farm for them faster than the 3 mini bosses per day.

4 Likes