Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.:
    We shall know soon after he calls.
  2. before long; in the near future; at an early date:
    Let’s leave soon.
1 Like

Soon™

I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself…

10 Likes

2 Likes

Well unless it hits this Monday I can’t see us getting the update this month. I’m pretty sure the game is usually updated on Mondays anyway, if it hasn’t even been submitted then surely this month isn’t happening.

It’s generally safest to assume updates for Mobile/PC will happen on a Wednesday. Typically Apple & Google refresh their stores on Thursday so Wednesday is the big day for updates (b/c they have to be available before the refresh).

1 Like

I’m on console my friend. I eat apples and don’t have a pc!

1 Like

Oh, if you’re on console, then just wait til it’s out on Mobile/PC and assume it will be out a couple of weeks later!

This statement about console updates being deployed exclusively on Monday’s is false. However, the second half of you statement (this month) is totally up to the Devs and MS/Sony together. The Devs need to submit it soon, and MS/Sony both must approve it (5 days + a bit to deploy).

3 Likes

musehale

2 Likes

Console was supposed to get the update first this time, and the last couple were on a Monday. I don’t know about the pc version, I wasn’t talking about that one.

Was this ever implemented? Or did it just fall through the crack?

AFAIK it’s planned for the next “big” update, ie. 3.2.

2 Likes

nope i think it will be after 3.2 cause i asked salty and she told me most of 3.2 will be about the new UI

The same UI we have from crafting and dewgong screen? I really like it. :slight_smile:

Yup that the same and to be honest not everyone like this new UI :slight_smile:

Ah, I liked it.

As do i

10char

I mostly only care about the gameplay. Keep the UI simple as possible.

3 Likes