Lost Winds Rank #2 Guild is recruiting

We do them, first bracket mostly second

Lvl 1000+ players and or experienced players welcome

1 Like

2 spots available

1 spot soon / Only hardcore gamers wanted

Can you please send em to me if theyā€™re not going to little winds dude? Cheers!

1 Like

1 spot available

Looking for guys, so you pm all of mine? You guys rock, thx for all the screen shots!! Iā€™m about to report you guys.

Keep trying. My loyal people will stay, u got Wayne, now tell your crew to stop plz, thx!

9 Likes

Dont worry @Santandrix they aint getting me either brudda

2 Likes

I had tp flag to get a badge, I thought this would be a good thread :joy:

3 Likes

The leader doesnā€™t do the poaching, he has a grunt do it. Look in our psn msg later, youā€™ll see.

4 Likes

Can you please tell erazor or whatever heā€™s called to stop trying poach my guys? Again. Iā€™m sick and tired of his pathetic lazy attempts to recruit. Lame. Heā€™s giving your guild a bad name and losing you respect. I ask my guys not to do this but theyā€™re not like that anyway. Why donā€™t yours respect you and go against your wishes? NOT COOL.

7 Likes

@Dan_ozzzy189, @Santandrix. :+1: x a million :smile:

6 Likes

Can you please try to poach me as well? Iā€™ve never been contacted by a poacher from LW and it starts to hurt my self esteem :cry:

8 Likes

Its not me, contact erazor hes the console recruiter if you guys are unhappy. Every big guild is poaching in some ways, we lost many players in the past to sbg think almost 1/4 are from us. We just need good players to still hunt them. We all should work together not against

@Clutch, sorry but this is absolute BS. Erazor just spams multiple people from rival guilds all the time regardless of whether or not if they could meet your reqs. Many people have said it looks like he/you are just trying to make people leave rival guilds just to cause problems for them.

You are working against all rival guilds, not together in this type of behaviour.

5 Likes

Absolutely gra. Clutch, Iā€™ve lost count of the amount of times I Iā€™ve messaged you and erazor about this but nothing ever changes. If you truly donā€™t want him doing this because it puts YOU in a bad light then kick him out. Youā€™d get more respect for taking a stance against poaching which all top guilds donā€™t do.
Youā€™d also not have much trouble recruiting due to your standing in guild wars. Iā€™m not buying it. Sorry man.

5 Likes

I really get your point guys and I clearly dont want to make other guilds weaker I love the competition in GWs. I just dont know hes mass messaging everyone so i have to apologize. Will talk to him! Just thought he messaged a couple like 6 or 7

1 Like

@Clutch, you have said this in the past more than once and nothing changedā€¦ The last time I spoke to it all you could say was ā€œIā€™m not his fatherā€. Sorry but you should have some kind of involvement over what your recruiter is doing since you are his Guild Leaderā€¦Just makes you look weak otherwise, or maybe you donā€™t care.

4 Likes

In my guild. No one even wants to recruit but me, why donā€™t you make this rule for your guild as well. Not some grunt bringing your guild name down.

He messed up and asked me once. This dude has no respect! Come on @Clutch, I know your crew is better then that.

3 Likes

I had a poaching message last night and once I picked up the flaws in his message, I got no response, what a surprise. LW have the worst reputation in my opinion and stated in my reply last night, why would I want to join an inferior guild.

Quimby never have and never will poach, we use the forum to recruit, we have morals :slight_smile:

Lost Winds needs changing to Lost Morals.

5 Likes