Lost Winds Rank #2 Guild is recruiting

Im sorry but thats not enough for us, maybe in the future mate :slight_smile:

Hiā€¦ I want to join your Guild. I am level 32. My invitename is JURATHI_CDBU. I am a member of a guild right now, but want to change. [quote=ā€œRaquel, post:22, topic:12783ā€]
little
[/quote]

What little? My level? I just started, but all the guild i can find are not spending gamemoney for the tasks and the amount of Sears for the chest upgrade is just at startā€¦

Well Jurathi and raquel then. LoL

Maybe you should check other lower rated guilds, we only recruit higher lvl players sorry

1 Like

1 spot available

Let me in please

I need details about you, lvl and ur mins per week

1 Like

Lol, manners cost nowt!

Dan strikes again.

1 Like

Currently full but you can write me 4 sure and iā€™ll keep you in mind.

If you have a spot I need to change guilds Iā€™m level 1015 and easily surpass you minimums. Love to play and add to the guild. Wonā€™t leave current guild until new guild is found. Leave message here if place is available. Thanks

1 Like

Check ur PM

1 spot available

Looking for clan to join, iĀ“m LVL 147, play around 3 to 5 hours a day, and i can meet the requirements, currently in a clan that is not much active, looking for a better one.

Well since thereā€™s activity here, lets bump this.

The current requirements weā€™re looking for are people who can bring at a minimum:

300 trophies a week
550,000 gold
1500 seals
And be a very active person in Guild Wars who will complete their fights each day with the right colors and to try and score as much as possible.

In return you get access to a group of very friendly and helpful people who will help if you ask as well as offer strategies and suggestions to help improve everyoneā€™s fun and success.

We are a Bracket 1 guild who has finished 2, 2, and 3 in the weekly guild war rankings as well as finishing many legendary tasks so thereā€™s plenty to gain for anyone willing to step up.

Thereā€™s still 1 spot open to get in with next weekā€™s guild wars so come now while itā€™s open and enjoy the benefits of a great team.

Cheers.

1 Like

hi,

iā€™m level 412 and very active.
1500 seals and trophies/gold are no problem.
wonā€™t leave currently guild until invitation.

greets

We are full atm, thanks for your interest

do you do Guild Wars ? Iā€™d be interested if you donā€™t do guild wars.

Theyā€™re right up there, do you really think they arenā€™t doing wars dude? I donā€™t know any that arenā€™t in the upper echelons of ps4 guilds.

1 Like