Lost Winds Rank #2 Guild is recruiting

I’ll speak to him, case closed

1 Like

@Clutch, no it is not. You keep saying this and nothing changes.

2 Likes

We should as it’s been going on long enough. To claim you know nothing of it just makes the situation worse.

1 Like

Ok guys, i think the point was made and hopefully taken seriously. I dont see any need to further hijack this thread. Lets give @Clutch a chance to fix the problem and take a wait and see approach.

4 Likes

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do u need. 1? Bump it up!

4 Likes

Bump :laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He’s still at it man you better watch your boy!!

2 Likes

You may snag a few traitors but not all, keep trying!!’

A different week yet the same old tricks. They’re not known as lost morals for nothing :joy:

Im starting to feel bad… Why havent they tried to poach me? Am i that ugly or is it cuz i smell bad? Maybe i just suck at GoW… Lol

1 Like

maybe @vangor it is one of those, possibly two or the full set? Demand answers!

1 Like

Yes youre right!

WHY HAVENT I GOTTEN A POACHING MESSAGE?

1 Like

After the messages in global chat today perhaps you should rename your guild to ‘titanic’. I also don’t appreciate your people asking my Mrs if she wants to join them. You can measure your guild’s standing on the number of trophies and legendary tasks completed but I look at the friendly nature and way a guild recruits. I myself only asked someone in global if they’re interested if they respond to my recruitment posts or they show dissatisfaction with their current guild. Something that i was discussing with someone else when some lost winds people jumped in mid conversation and accused me of poaching when I logged out. I know this because I was using my second account. So I the reason I’m posting? A friendly reminder that quimby members are strictly off limits, a little bit of friendly banter and leg pulling and also a little lesson in what gets rival guild leader’s backs up.

3 Likes

Nemesis too, you’re lucky we can’t report you about psn msgs or else we would!!

2 Likes

C’mon guys… I am feeling left out! Whats a gorilla gotta do to get a poach attempt?

1 Like

@Vangor If I forward on the poaching message I got last week to you then would that count?

@Nephilim unfortunately in game chat has so much rubbish being spoken, it is not worth even bothering with. Players claiming teams they created but others did and things they have/haven’t done. It is a minefield of bull****

2 Likes

Lol… No!

1 Like

Missed it, what happened ?

1 Like

Some of your guys getting frosty. Storm in a teacup.

1 Like