Lost Winds Rank #2 Guild is recruiting

Inferior? Gtfo dude get your facts right 2 or 3 every week in gw and around 50 legendaries every week so please be quiet and cry elsewhere. To the poaching thingy we dont force anyone to join us its because they want to evolve and now please stop spamming my recruitment thread

Quit spamming our players and weā€™ll meet in the middle! Only take ppl who come you, donā€™t spam ppl in bracket 1!

6 Likes

If one more of my players gets a pm from you guys I will start submitting them to the devs, thanks!

3 Likes

Itā€™s alright to spam our players with messages but not alright for us to spam here? What kind of double standards this is? :smiley: Thatā€™s what Marc was talking about. Inferior in morals.

6 Likes

With all due kindness there is more to it than winsā€¦ Maybe he was talking about a morally inferior guild

Either way it seems there is a real problem hereā€¦ I know all these guys posting here and ā€œspamming your recruitment threadā€ is out of character for themā€¦

As i see it for all these guys to do this must mean that they are fed up and all you seem to be able to say, and i am paraphrasing, is well thats gaming fellas

If you ask me, and i am a GL as well, to be unable of unwilling to control your recruiters shows weakness it doesnt matter how many LTs you get.

By continuing the practice of poaching you are further sullying the name of Lost Winds and i am sure you have put a lot of time and effort into getting where you are. Why throw that away?

All the other top guilds manage to keep full rosters without poachingā€¦ I am sure you can too

Poaching is lazy recruiting. Period.

If i havenā€™t convinced you to end this practice by any means necessary then i cant help you and your fate is in your hands alone.

But as a fellow GL and a person who loves this game, i would rather see you do the right thing and keep the respect of yoir peers.

8 Likes

Its not me spamming ur players, if i kick erazor he joins sbg and spams ur players

Wouldnt that be preferable to being the target of everyones anger? Instead we would be focusing on the phreeks right?

4 Likes

I iam (maybe was) one of the most respected GL in the past I build this guild with lots of hard work and I always help players. I have second guild for weaker players to evolve and learn the gw system, you guys know that iam AGAINST poaching.

lol

(10 chars)

2 Likes

I think everything that needed saying has been said.
I was going to add something but there really is no need.
Bump

1 Like

And I really understand you guys, but what should I do? Hes in from the start and hes one of the best, dunno why hes going crazy with messages, it was never like that before. For example quimby in the past i was interested to recruit vanarost but i asked dan before if its okay to make him a offer. All I want to say is that we can communicate such things

2 Likes

We have made a guild leader community on PS4 thanks to kraken, if you are respectable then join it where we discuss hoppers and poachers and what not.

We all share players and there are appropriate ways of doing that.

Good luck to you with that talk with your poacher. Do whatā€™s right, thanks.

2 Likes

Not directed at @Dan_ozzzy189, sorry wrong reply button.

My rant is over as well.

2 Likes

Unfortunately respect went out the window a long time ago. Respect is harder to gain than it is to lose and your guilds name has been permanently tarnished.

1 Like

Much appreciated, could someone inv me?

1 Like

@Clutch, He has been doing it for months and you know this. Please stop pretending to be innocent/Mr Nice Guy as we can all see through your fakeryā€¦

3 Likes

You should not punish a whole guild because of 1 guyā€¦

1 Like

I never knew he was mass messagingā€¦

@Clutch, you did though. Because I told you it was happening several months ago. You said you would speak to him about it and it still continued. Same as other GLs told you it was happening and you made the same false promisesā€¦

5 Likes

Dude really? Come on, weā€™ve exchanged numerous pm about this and I wonā€™t post them here to remind you but you are just talking rubbish now mate. Donā€™t lower yourself, itā€™s getting embarrassing pretending you donā€™t know about this. Like a dragon in the den, Iā€™m out.

4 Likes